Chapter 10 - Movies, Make Outs, Marks.

Dylan and I were sitting in his room. Well, he was watching me do my homework. Yeah, he was watching me do homework. Weirdo right?

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I ask. Surely there is something better to do than watching me do homework.

"Nope, I can stare all day at you."

"Um okay." I do my homework for a bit but he was distracting me. "Can you stop watching me please?"

"Why?"

"Its distracting.."

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. But maybe you can take a break?"

"I'm nearly finished though."

"After you finish, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Do I get to choose?"

"Hm, okay."

"Goodie!" I quickly get back to my homework and after about another ten minutes I finally finish it.

Dylan pulls up Sky Store on his TV and I jump onto his bed. His arm immediately wraps itself around me and I cuddle up to him. "So, what movie do you want?"

"Dear John."

"Dear John?"

"Yeah, it has Channing Tatum in it. I've wanted to see it for a long time but I haven't had the chance."

"What is it? A romance film?"

"Yeah, and don't you say no. You said I could choose." He sighs and finds the movie and puts it on.

***

When John is reading those letters from whatever her face is, telling him she's engaged and all that, I start crying.

"Why you crying? Don't cry, baby."

"Its so sad, how could she do that? If she loved him, she would have waited."

"Its just a movie, you don't have to cry."

"I bet people do that though."

"I wouldn't."

"I wouldn't either."

We finish watching the movie and thankfully my tears had stopped. I got up from the bed and stretched. I looked behind me and Dylan was, as usual, staring at me. "Alexis?"

"Hm?"

"I want to mark you." Nothing new there.. Last time he asked me. Should I let him? Do I want him to mark me? Let him! Let him! My wolf chants.

"Okay."

"What? You'll let me?"

"Yeah, why not?" I smile sheepishly at him and climb back onto the bed.

His hands go onto my waist and he starts kissing me. Again, asking for entrance which this time I grant him access. His tongue dives into my mouth and our tongues battle for dominance, him winning of course.

I moan into the kiss as his hand goes down to my butt and squeezes it. His lips go to my jawline leaving a trail of kisses along it and then kissing down my neck. He stops at where he was to mark me.

"You know this will hurt for a few seconds?"

"Yeah."

"You sure you want this?"