Epilogue

"Well, I guess this is it" Doug said to his two oldest pups with tears in his eyes. 

A bus was parked outside 101 Dalmatian Street as Dylan and Dolly were preparing to leave with Kali while Charlie, Hunter, and the rest of the Dalmatian family were seeing them off. It was official. 

Charlie had decided he was going to keep the old Camden house and live there with the Dalmatian family, along with Hunter now as his new little brother. 

Kali came up to Charlie, taking in a deep breath knowing this would be the last time they'd see each other for awhile. 

"So, are you sure you got this?" Kali asked Charlie about looking after all 97 puppies by himself. 

The soldier boy smirked at her confidently. "I just took on a crazed fur obsession mad woman. I think I'll do just fine"

Kali smiled at Charlie before giving him a hug goodbye. Hunter then came up to Kali. 

"Good luck" He told her. 

The adventure girl smiled at the De-Vil boy. "Thanks"

Dylan and Dolly were over by their parents, saying one final goodbye. 

Delilah was a bit emotional as she looked to her two oldest children. "I don't know what to say..."

"You don't have to say anything" Dolly gently told her step-mother. 

"We love you both" Dylan told his parents. 

Dylan, Dolly, Doug, and Delilah all came together for one more hug before being joined by Kali, Charlie, and Hunter. 

Kali looked to Doug and Delilah, promising the Dalmatian parents. "I'll take good care of them"

"Remember to always stick together" Charlie then told the Dalmatian siblings. 

"Thanks for everything, Charlie" Dylan smiled up at the soldier boy. 

"We sure are going to miss you" Dolly said. 

Soon, Dylan and Dolly joined Kali in getting on the bus. Charlie, Hunter, and the Dalmatian family all waved goodbye as the bus left 101 Dalmatian Street. 

Dylan and Dolly smiled, sitting with Kali before the two siblings looked out the window wagging their tails. They couldn't wait for all the fun and new experiences that awaited them in America. 

As they always say... When one adventure ends, another begins. 

THE END

Charlie is owned by @deamion001