Jungkook only waited, standing there in front of him with raised eyebrows and pursed lips which practically shouted; "Well, what are you waiting for?" 

Slowly, he remembered how to use his hands as he reached out, his fingers trembling violently as they managed to land on his waist and the rim of his pants clinging to it.
His heart was hammering in his chest even though he'd seen Jungkook undressed before. Well, okay, only once. And it had been kinda dark. And he was having a little mental break down right now. Jungkook seemed to be holding his breath as he glanced down while Jimin managed to make his trembling fingers unclasp the first button, then pull down the zipper, the sound of it incredible intimate and causing his blush to intensify. 

He honestly had no idea how he had the courage to take a hold of the fabric and pull it down, his heart so loud in his chest, he was sure Jungkook could hear it loud and clear. 

The pants hit the floor with a clatter and then he stared. 
Oh... 
Oh by all that was holy and descent in this world...

Jungkook was huge. And hard. And bloody Mary, Jimin was turned on by that, his thought emptying out, remembering how he had felt inside of him. How all consuming and overwhelmingly pleasurable. 
And then he made the mistake of glancing up to meet Jungkook's downcast gaze. 
And hell, if he'd ever seen someone more smug and self-assured, smiling down at him, his eyebrows still raised. 

Maybe it was that, or the fact that he simply couldn't form a single coherent form, but he really, really wanted that smirk of his face- and he knew just how. It wasn't shy Jimin. And it wasn't the angry, slightly cruel Jimin from earlier. This was the Jimin who didn't think- only wanted and desired who grinned wickedly. 

He was at a perfect height, sitting on that stool. 
All he had to do was lean forward and shoot out his tongue. 
"Fuck, Jimin!" Jungkook hissed and moaned immediately after, his hands balling into fists at his side while Jimin let his tongue roll over him again- right over the top of his dick, his mouth exploding with the taste of him: Exotic, wild and wholly, utterly indecent.

Jungkook's body trembled but he kept still, letting Jimin explore. Letting him do what he wanted and it broke his last restrain. 

He opened his lips and took him into his mouth, the younger immediately letting out a long, hot groan and it drove Jimin insane. He understood why Jungkook liked to drive him crazy, liked to hear his moans, whimpers and begs. It felt powerful and wholly improper and he loved it as he took him in deeper. The taste was amazing, but the feeling of him- so large and hard and yet satin soft against his tongue. 

"Jimin," Jungkook let out and yes, that sounded like a plea, his inner devil jumping up and down in triumph. 
He wrapped one hand around his arousal while the other landed on his backside, pushing him deeper into his mouth. He choked a little as he hit the back of his throat, but though the feeling was strange, he enjoyed it immensely, moaning around the dick in his mouth. And apparently that must feel amazing for Jungkook because he jerked, thrusting forward a little like he couldn't help himself. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, letting instinct guide him, drawing back only to take him in deeper into his mouth, the sounds of his little chokes filling the room, accompanied by Jungkook's growing moans and pleas. 
A hand buried itself in his hair, twisting and grabbing and he could feel Jungkook's struggle to hold back and his need for more. 
And so Jimin gave it to him, taking him faster and deeper and he didn't know whether it was Jungkook setting the pace with his hand in his hair or he himself. 

"Shit.. Jimin... Oh God, you're gonna make me come if you don't stop." 
If Jungkook had meant for that sentence to stop him, he was really wrong. He was thrilled to hear it, taking him deep, almost all the way and held, breathing through his mouth.