K.SN | MSS Part.2

Start from the beginning

"So... Do you like them?" Jay asked, scratching his nape in embarrassment while looking elsewhere but you "I love them" You said, looking at him and smiled softly "Thank you Jay, they're really pretty" you said.

"Hehe no problem" Jay giggled as he looked back at you "Oh I wanna give you these too" he grabbed your wrist gently and inserted the bracelet on your hand and let it hang on your wrist.

Your face reddened faintly "Wow, you know you shouldn't have Jay, but thanks I really like it" you said chuckling as you admired the bracelet.

"I just wanted to, is it bad to randomly give your bestfriend some gifts?" Jay said, walking closer to you and gave you a hug. You puffed your cheeks and slowly hugged him back. "Thank you" you mumbled.

-End of flashback-

"Jeongyeon unnie, do you think I'll ever fall in love again?" You asked your older sister Jeongyeon who was currently using her laptop.

She turned to you and smiled softly "Of course Y/n/n. Do you still have feelings for Jay?" Your sister asked as he puts her laptop away and wrapped her arm around you.

"I don't really know unnie" you mumbled, remembering the time you and Jay last talked.

-Another Flashback-

"Y/n?" you heard a familiar voice trailing behind you. You turned around to see Jay smiling widely at you.

"Oh.. Hey" you greeted without a smile "What, you're not gonna hug me?" Jay spreads his arms and wiggled his eyebrow slightly.

You rolled your eyes and playfully hugged him. A smile slowly cracking on your lips.

"I wanna tell you something, it was really amazing!" Jay said as he patted your back as you pulled away and mentioned him to say it.

"Me and Jungwon talked yesterday!" Jay squealed in joy "It was the best day of my life! I can't believe it!" he said, you frowned at his words, but soon then covered it with a smile.

"That's nice" you uttered walking away "Yah! Stop walking away from me and talk to me" Jay whined as he followed you.

"Mmm... sorry" you said, emotionless "What's wrong with you today Y/n?" Jay said, grabbing your arm forcing you to face him.

"Nothing's wrong Jay, You can go with Jungwon and just leave me alone" you looked away and tried to get your arm away from him, but he was a lot stronger than you and he didn't let go.

"Let go of me" you faced and stared at him, your blood boiling with anger "No, and why is my name there inprinted on your wrist?" Jay asked as he pulled your sleeve up your elbow.

"That's because, I'm your soulmate and I was born with this" You said, Jay goy caught off guard, so you took your arm away.

"I don't believe you" Jay said, furrowing his eyebrows, he was also getting angry. "Of course you won't believe me, your stubbornness won't let you, and you won't believe me, your own best friend's words" you spat at him causing Jay to flinch.

"Then how come I don't have your name on my wrist if I was your soulmate?" Jay looked deep into your eyes, looking for an answer. But you stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought" Jay scoffed "You know what? Just leave me alone Jay" you huffed, walking away from him angrily.

"Hey! Hey! Come back this instant, Y/n! I'm not done talking to you yet!" Jay said as he tried following you.