"Wait! You have never ever apologised to a girl. So many girls proposed and you rejected and those girls were even heartbroken but you never apologised for being blunt yet here you are apologising to our Bhuva!" Kabir said smirking and Rudra clapped his hands.

"And he even asked her to be his friend!? When did our man here started making friends. As far as I know we stuck with him since high school because he has no social skills whatsoever? I didn't know you took Kabir's advice that seriously!" Rudra said and Kabir agreed.

"Stop it guys! That's enough! I was rude to her unnecessarily and she was kind to me without even needing to be. So I apologized and friends that was.....well...that was...." I was at loss of words. What do I tell them when I myself am so confused as to why I acted like a fool and asked her to be friends?

What do I tell them when my mind and heart is so chaotic?

"You asked her to be your friend because you wanted to spend more time with her and you are intrigued by her" Kabir said with a knowing look and I turned my face away. He is right but I am not about to admit it and be a willing target to their teasing.

"Good morning class!" The professor thankfully came on time and saved me from further question answer session and through out the class my friends had knowing looks on their faces which is starting to vex me out.

After class the three of us started heading to the library to get some books and that's when I saw Bhuva standing on the other side of the building talking to some other girl.

"Guys! Wait! Shit! My notebook! I again forgot it in class!" Rudra said and we shook our heads. Rudra is one hell of a forgetter. He forgets his notebooks or any important things so easily!

"Arey yaar! Let's go check in the class! Zi stay here we will be back" Kabir said following Rudra very well knowing that guy will flip the whole class upside down.

I turned to see Bhuva still talking and laughing with that girl. I leaned in the wall and started observing her.

She is beautiful.........she has smooth, long black hair which reaches her waist, her fair rosy cheeks are so cute, her pouty red lips are her best feature. That small dimple near her chin and on her cheek when she smiles is enough to drive any man crazy. She is not too slim and not too curvy just the right size. I have never noticed so many things about her. I have never noticed anything about girls. What the fuck am I doing?!

I snapped myself back to reality and just then her face turned towards me. She beamed at me and I gave her a small smile with a nod of my head.

She raised her eyebrow and pointed out with the finger as if to ask what am doing here. I mouthed 'library' to her and her lips formed into a circle in the shape 'oh' and my eyes were stuck to them. God! I am going crazy! Focus Zi! Focus on your priorities.

I looked back at her and waved my hand before turning around not seeing her response and walking fast towards the library. I need to get out of her presence or else I am sure I am going to go crazy with these thoughts. I texted Kabir that I am going to library and for them to come there.

"Why the fuck did you come here? I told you to wait! You know this idiot will bug me with his idiotic talks!" Kabir complained and Rudra ignored it royally as if it happens all the time.

"I just wanted to come check out the books needed and I brought them for you both too. Here!" I said giving them their books and we settled down.

Whole time throughout even though I was working on the problems my whole mind was occupied with a doe-eyed girl and it frustrated me. It made me confused.

After the library session since college time was over we three headed to the parking lot. Kabir and Rudra went to get the bikes since I didn't get mine I'll travel with them today.

I sent a quick text to Dad that I'll be home in a few and asked if he needed me to bring anything.

He replied that nothing is needed and I put my phone in my pocket.

"Hey!" An all too familiar and melodious voice chirped and I don't need to turn around to know who that is.

Bhuva.....that girl came in front of me and waved her hand.

"Hi" I said giving her a smile and for a minute there I thought I saw her smile widening more.

"How was your day?" She asked with genuine interest and though I felt frustrated with why I am thinking of her all time I also felt calm and relaxed.

"It was good...........how was yours?" I asked and she chirped.

"It was good too! I completed my assignment which I have been working on since a week and now I am free for the rest of the week"

"That's great!" I said and I felt like a stupid as I am not able to figure out what to put in the conversation. Blame it on my lack of expertise with the ladies...I am not a smooth talker.

"Don't be awkward. Its fine it will take time to warm up to new friends" Bhuva however managed to understand some of my worries and said with a small smile.

"How would you know what I am thinking?" I asked genuinely curious and she shrugged.

"Maybe because in my line of study you learn to understand human behaviours and even observe them well!" She said and I nodded my head. Makes sense.

"And also maybe because I am a witch who can read minds!! So be aware dude!" She said with a mischievous look and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to remember that in future!" Did I just say future!?

Bhuva though let out a small laugh and her friend Khushi called her from behind. I waved my hand at her politely and turned to face this very different person in front of me.

"My ride is here! I gotta go! But I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Zian take care!" She said and gave me a huge smile before rushing to her friend.

Zian.......I have come to realise I like how she calls my name. Her tongue just rolls perfectly and it sounds like a hum.

What the hell is wrong with me!? I groaned and went towards my friends who just came.

Focus is the key Zi! Focus! She is just a friend! And this is just infatuation!

Hello lovely readers! Looks like Zian is in so much denial and confusion about his feelings! Poor boy! Also do you guys have any specific scenes you would like to read!? Do lemme know! I'll try my best and make sure to include them! So comment away your suggestions guys!