Alisha put her dress and her diamond necklace and earrings with bracelet nd ring. Given to her by her father in-law when he found out that she was pregnant. She put on her Dove hijab nd her 3 inch heels. Satisfied with her look she made her way towards Nona.
Her baby bump is a little bit visible today.

"My my, you look beautiful my child" Nona said as soon as she sighted Alisha, while hugging her.

She hugged her back "thank you Nona, aren't you going?"she asked.

"O no my dear am too old to go there you guys should go and enjoy yourselves and be careful"she said before adding

"Alisha how comes you are reducing weight like this instead of the opposite, and you look pale my dear, are sure you are ok?" A worried looking Nona asked.

Alisha sigh even after the makeup Nona still figured out, Alisha has been having alot of morning sickness this days, vomiting almost every single thing that she eats, her pregnancy is given her alot of complications, Aryan is worried too much if she may add, but they will visit the doctor as soon as they go back to Saudi.

"Am fine Nona is just the wedding, and beside yesterday we came back pretty late in the night" she said trying to convince her, but Nona didn't look convinced she just nodded.

At the dinner...

Aryan scanned the hall that is now filled with alot of people, both male and female looking so beautiful. The whole hall is screaming of money.
He scan the hall once again but didn't find her. His wife. He asked Fatima, Sadiq's wife like ten minutes ago she said that she is coming with their mother. The bride has already arrive and so is the groom, the party is in it full full swing already.
He looked up to were the bride is sitting and his jaw literally drop on the floor, there she is, his wife looking so amazingly beautiful. To tell the truth she is one of the most beautiful woman he has ever met. He saw some men looking at her and he felt some sort of feeling in him which he assume is jealousy. His love for her knew no bound. He loves her and always will. Till eternity, so feeling jealous it's not a crime.

He walked towards her with both of his hands shove inside his pocket. She was standing near Amal and sofiya with najmal. Laughing at something that Amal said, she is pretty close to Amal, rahma dash her to her. As she said, I laughed that day.

Ahem, I cleared my throat to get her attention which I successfully did, she looked up at me and grin widely but one look at her eyes, I can see the pain in them, I know she is just managing.

"Amor" she called out.

"Parisha, you look beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful, you look gorgeous" he said in one breath.

She laughed, which he think of it as music "you look cute"she said.
"Na am not cute am handsome and se.." she cuts him of

"Shut up you shameless man"she wave him of in a dramatic way making him laugh.

The night went on like that every one was Happy cracking jokes and laughter. Minal's incident and Alisha past long forgotten. Have they moved on?

Arabian night...
Just like yesterday different men are women are dress elegantly to celebrate munib and sumayyah's wedding the nikka has already taken place in the morning, Sumi and munib joy knew no bound they truly love each other.

Almost all of the men in the room wore a thobe. Alisha looked beautiful as always, she also got alot of complement from everyone and also her husband, she looks like the Belle of the ball. Sofia and Amal look cute in their light purple long sleeve dress, that has white net from the neck down to there waist. Alisha's dress is a baby pink dress, it is pitted from her chest to her waist making her little baby bump show up.

The family of Aryan and Alisha are sitting on a large table near the VIP section, all of them eating and laughing, on Alisha right is Aryan and sofia and on her left is Amal and rahma.

"Mammy peewd Mee"Amal said in a baby voice, at the age of three she still hasn't learn how to talk clearly.

Giggling Alisha continue feeding Amal.

"She looks like your own child"baba sultana said to Alisha

"That's why I dash her to her"rahma chirps in making everyone laugh.

"And that's why I kindly accepted her, and from today she will be staying with us, right Amal?" Alisha asked

"AlYaith mammy" Amal said happily.

"So Amal u will leave your father?" Nabil ask faking hurt feeling. Amal put her index finger on her chin as a sign of thinking.

"Well, I can Josh shetay wit mammy but, I will bekoming and see you eveeeyday, AlYaith"she said making almost everyone chuckle

Nabil gasps dramatically "really Amal?" He ask and she nodded her head confidently making Alisha to lean down and kiss her on her cheeks.

"Now in law, u have finally snatch my daughter like you snatch Aryan's heart" Nabil said teasingly to Alisha making her blush and Aryan smirk.

"Not that Rahma hasn't snatch your heart" Aryan restored.

"Shameless children of now a days" ummi said making Ammi and rumaisa's mother nod in agreement.

Since when baba sultan had a fight with mama threatening to divorce her, she has been on everyone's good side.

"Let them enjoy their young days" Abbi said looking towards a blushing Alisha. Making her blush even harder.

Aryan used his fingers to rest her chin up.
"Are you shy, parisha"he asked making the people on table chuckle.
She used her hand and wave him of something she learnt recently, as if telling him she is not, but her face says otherwise.

It's finally time for the couple dance and the elders ask Aryan nd Alisha, rahma nd Nabeel to go and dance making Minal, Manal, rumaisa,Ameerah nd rukayya pout.

"If you want to get married then please tell us" baba sultan said making the rest laugh while the five of them blushed.

In the middle of the hall, stood the bride and the groom dancing, by their left is Alisha nd Aryan and Nabil, rahma. They danced happily with a slow music with the rest of the couples present there.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" Aryan ask Alisha and she nodded.

"Well, once again you look beautiful masha'allah, I love you parisha" he said looking at her with adoration.

She looked back at him and smile. She is truly happy. and contented, her only wish is that may Allah protect her children,only she knows what she feel.

"I love you too, now and forever" she said and she truly mean it.

*****
A man dressed in a black t shirt and black pants with his face closed with a dark brown cloth. Pacing up and down in a room clearly waiting for someone, his aura screaming power.
Just then a lady clad in black from head to toes came in immediately his lips switch into a smirk.

"Last plan" he asked.

"Soon, let them enjoy for a while, all I know is that it's time for us to bath with blood, I don't care who die or live, all I know is that Alisha will suffer and so will my Aryan"she roared.
He nod and left leaving her deep in her thoughts before she leaves to..

Dedicated to maryam mom❤️.

Who is this lady again🤦🏻‍♀️🌚😂.

Happy birthday Fav pal😻🎈🎊 I love yah🌚❤️.
Byeee💝.