13) Be careful what U wish 4

Start from the beginning

"Here's your drink" the bar attended said as he placed her margarita in front of her

"Here's your drink" the bar attended said as he placed her margarita in front of her. He placed his arms on the counter.

He was definitely trying to flex as she can clearly see his bulging muscles through his tight white shirt.

She is not able to comprehend that why him or other men in the club are gawking at her.

Her face daubed with makeup hiding the dark circles, bags under her eyes, the red dark lipstick coating her dry and chapped lips, the stilettos adding the unwanted extra height to her already tall frame.

The dress, the makeup, the heels all this are just a disguise to hide her true self from the world.

Her red dress making her look fierce and confident but she is anything but that now.

She is tired, worned out by the situation.. That is making her feel only one thing..

Loneliness

People say love failure, betrayel and rejection are the greatest agony life can give you. But that's not true.

The pain of being lonely is...

Sitting in a club observing her surrounding making her feel one thing, that loneliness is not the new emotion to her.

She always had this thread of loneliness in her life, feeling of loneliness...not a sad loneliness but yes..

When her parents died, loneliness was with her. When her adopted parents died, loneliness was with her. And now when her brother is not with her she is again alone with the loneliness.

Living in Anokhi's apartment making her feel even more lonely. Everything their, reminding her of her choosen sister.

Without Abhimanyu by her side, she is feeling vacant..

It's been one week since he was arrested on a false accusations. One whole week without him was torture for her.

After one week she is coming out of her friend's apartment. It's been a really hard week as press and media are following her like a stray dogs. The notification she is getting on her phone from these people are another reason of her headache.

"Aren't you Aadya kumar, sister of Abhimanyu Kumar. The conman of India" bar attended asked her looking curiously at her.

"Yes I am his sister. And he is not a conman. The case is still running in the court. He has not proven guilty of any of those accusations. So mind your tongue" Aadya seethed through clenched teeth as she glared at him.