"P-Perhaps maybe they had strong morals? Or maybe they just didn't want to admit to something so...disgusting, like killing someone in front of everyone. Or the m-maybe they even had the intention of killing everyone here." I gave out different reasonings as to why the killer didn't want to claim their kill to Kirumi. 

"I suppose that would explain why they would forgo their survival in favor of a class trial." Kirumi agreed. "Th-That does sound plausible. A-And if the culprit is the mastermind then...that's also plausible." I said "Even so, we cannot lose this fight... Even on the uncharted path, we must find our way." Kirumi said as her face darkened a little. I walked away from Kirumi and made the poor decision to talk to Miu despite my gut telling me otherwise. The second I walked up to Miu I felt my nervousness increase. "Don't talk to me, crotch-itch! I'm fuckin' busy!" Miu yelled as she proceeded to ignore my existence whilst she fiddled with a controller. 

"A-Ah, um. What's the controller for?" I asked. "Dun-dun-duh-dunnnn! It's a prone!" Miu said in response to my words. "Don't you mean a dr-" My existence was ignored as Tsumugi talked next. "I don't mean to butt into the conversation, but...don't you mean 'drone?' If it was a prone, it'd team up with the rest of the Ganglion alliance to destroy humanity." I...was mostly going to say that. Are my words really that meaningless in the eyes of everyone here? 

"Is the controller s-supposed to be-" "Hah-hahaha! Now you're gettin' it, dickcheese!" Miu laughed in my face making me take a step back from the obnoxious teen. Right as I did that Miu continued to laugh and point her finger upwards making me look up at the roof. 

"Hah! Feast your eyes on the latest creation from the gorgeous girl genius, Miu Iruma. It's a drome!" Miu yelled. "It's called a drone, Miu." I corrected, it always bugged me how people talked incorrectly for no reason. "Yeah! If it was a drome, it'd be leading a pack of vicious monsters!" Tsumugi yelled over the top of the drones loud humming. "A-Ah, when exactly did you have time to make this?" I asked. 

"I got bored after making the cameras for Kaede and Shuichi, so I modified this RC plane. I even decked it out with a camera so it'll take perfect aerial photographs! From there, I'll use the photos as a reference to draft a floor plan to help the investigation. This way, I get outta havin' to do any actual investigate legwork! Bwah- hahaha!" 

That...doesn't sound like the worst idea out there. "Th-That's amazing, this will surely help with the investigation, Miu." I crookedly smiled at her, I wasn't used to thanking people like this anyway, I hope my smile isn't ugly in any way.

"The only problem is, I'm not used to operatin' a drone and takin' pictures with it!" Miu said confidently. "You...really shouldn't be proud of that, the investigation is going to end soon and-" "I can't do shit about that! So just calm your tiny tits and shut up!!" Miu yelled angrily. 

"A-Ah...! Sorry, I'll shut up." I really need to stop being such a pushover. Maybe, just maybe. I should argue back? I guess it's worth a try. "But...a-at least I don't h-have such huge lumps of fat on my chest that you c-call b-b-boo...um. C-Cow udders." I stuttered out. That was so bad, why did I say that? Stupid Y/N, stupid, stupid, stupid.

 I felt my face begin to burn up as I looked away from Miu to try to regain my composure, I felt my ears also begin to turn red as I thought about more of what I just said, I even heard Tsumugi chuckling at my awful insult if you can even call it that. As I slowly looked back at Miu I saw that she had completely shrunken down from her confidence from before. "U-Udders...! Udders...!?" Miu stammered out weakly. "You're a bit wimpy when somebody stands up to you, huh? Y/N didn't even have to yell at you for you to shrink down like that. You're actually a complete wuss." Tsumugi pointed out. 

I felt kind of bad for what I said to Miu, should I be feeling like that right now? "H-Hey, Miu. I'm sorry for-" "I've been waitin' for sooo long for someone to call em' cow udders." Miu let out a strained moan making me back up a little from her making me instantly take back my apology, at least she isn't that upset about what I said, oddly enough.

I walked up to Tsumugi next trying to ignore Miu whilst doing so. "I don't know who killed Rantaro, but It's Monokuma's fault it happened. Because he pressured us...this happened. That motive he gave us is part of it, and so is that strange music. He played that music at such a high volume to make us feel sick and want to kill." Tsumugi sweat dropped. She wasn't wrong "I-I thought my ear drums were going to burst at the volume of the music." I said, I've always had very sensitive eardrums. "I bet...someone felt pressured by that and killed Rantaro. It's all Monokuma's fault." Tsumugi said. 

I stayed silent for a little while to fully collect my thoughts before talking next. "I guess that's why we have to get rid of whoever is hosting this killing game so that this is the first and last murder h-here. We must try our b-best." I lied, I know for a fact that the murders and class trials will not stop here, I'm unsure how many there will be but all I know is that until they're two alive, this killing game will continue whether or not I try to intervene and try to predict Monokuma's first move before it takes full effect on everyone here.

But until the last person on this earth leaves me behind like everyone else did I simply refuse to give up hope, not because I care about anyone here of course. But because of the one person that never left me alone. My sister. 

(A/N: And only a sister, no incest here like sum of ya'll people were saying)

"You guys set up a security sensor on top of this bookcase, right?" Ryoma asked Kaede and Shuichi. "Y-Yeah, it should still be here... Let me check." Shuichi said, sweat dropping a little. Shuichi climbed up the ladder and looked on top of the moving bookcase. "It's still here. I should take it down now..." Shuichi mumbled. 

"Removing it is fine, but won't your receiver go off when you move it?" Ryoma asked Shuichi. "No, it's alright. I turned the receiver off." Shuichi said. "Huh? You can turn it off?" Ryoma asked surprised. "Yes, I made sure to switch it off on the way down here. I thought the mastermind could still be inside, and I didn't want to alert them." Shuichi said. Shuichi does think ahead and always makes sure to never neglect all possibilities, as a detective should. "I see... Smart thinking." Kaede complimented the detective. 

Word Count: 2027