A blush sneakily creeped up on my face. "Y/n?" "FUCK-" I yelled turning everyone attention to us again. "Why are you so jumpy today?" Sasha playfully said.

I turned back to Roy to see him isn't there anymore, I sighed in relief and continued eating my sandwich.

I then felt someone presence next to me I turned to my Left to see Roy and his friends smiling at me. 'ill plan my funeral while I eat my sandwich'

"Hey Y/n we'll be going now, thanks for the lunch though." Kim waved goodbye to you then catching up to Sasha. 'i should really make friends.'

"Well well, isnt it the loser" Roy grabbed your sandwich throwing it on the floor. "Have you gone through puberty yet?" I took a sip out of my orange juice. "I wi-" Roy got cut off by the Bell ringing.

"Safe from the bell~" I sang getting up "this isnt over." I walked out of the cafeteria the trio following me.

I got to my locker putting the combination in and opening it. 'looks like my hoodie is slightly wet' I grabbed my Math book, and headed to my class.

I sat In the front this time since I'm bad at math but for unknown reason i have the motivation to study. I looked behind me since jack sat behind me wanting to start a conversation.

"Hey ja...." I saw Robert sitting behind me and to my right was Roy "like I said this isnt over." Roy threw a paper airplane at you. 'fuck. I forgot they had this class' I looked around the class room for Jack but failed.

I grabbed my phone unlocking it pressing on Jack Chat box.

2D simp

Where are you?

Hentai addict

Back of the school decided to skip today ;)

2D simp

When I needed you the most thats when you disappear. 🙂💢

Hentai addict

;-;"""

2D simp.

Ima go know class is starting.

I putted my phone Back and turned my attention to the white board.

Few minutes later.

Roy started kicking my chair so did Robert. I turned my head to Roy with his classic smile, I flashed my middle finger which Roy did the same.

I groaned turning my attention back at the teacher. "Is jack here?" The teacher said looking around the room for Jack. 'oh he's dead.' I smirked.

"Sam your in charge" the teacher stormed out of the room. Roy then Kicked my chair really hard breaking it, I yelped falling to my death hitting the back of my head on the hard tile floor passing out.

.

.

.

.

.

.