Her and her stupid dad have come and ruined everything, it's like she had left a permanent imprint on his life. Everywhere he goes she has to be brought up? Why couldn't she just stay in her own lane and leave him and his friends alone.

"Desperate for attention?" Seven laughed, "YOU'RE desperate for attention. You storm around causing big scenes because you want attention! You fuck over anyone and everyone because you want attention! You treat your friends and family like shit because you want attention! Look Vinnie, It's not my fault that you're forgettable, it's yours. Everything you do is so predictable. I've only been living in your house for 1 week and everyone loves me because I actually have a personality. You need to wake up. Just because you have a pretty face doesn't mean you can get away with everything!" Seven shouted back, all of the anger and emotion spilling out of her.

"Not to mention your weird obsession with me!" She continued, "I haven't done anything to you but you still go out of your way to treat me like shit. If you're insecure just say that instead of acting like the victim because you are no main character!"

Vinnie stood, staring back at her. His mouth had fell open slightly because she was so brutally honest. He didn't know what to say so he just continued to look at her. Seven looked upset. Quite upset actually. Her face had turned slightly red and her expression displayed anger. Was it all true?

"Hey Seven, ready to go?" Vinnie heard his blonde friends voice, snapping the two from that exhausting exchange.

Seven looked over at Jordan, forcing a small smile, "Uh- yeah. Yeah that fine" she said whilst running a hand through her curly hair.

"Sorry I took so long, coach wanted to talk college" Jordan chuckled before looking over at Vinnie. He could see Vinnie's tense expression and low eyes stuck on Seven.

"Yo... is everything good here?" Jordan said before pointing his finger in the space between Vinnie and Seven.

Seven swallowed loudly and nodded her head, walking over to Jordan. Vinnie turned around to watch them. His expression was now cold, as he attempted, yes attempted, to consume the feeling of hurt on his face.

"Alright... I'll see you tomorrow Vinnie" The blonde boy shouted over, just to receive no response. Vinnie just turned around and waled back towards his car, still attempting to find his car key.

Seven scoffed, grabbing Jordan's hand and dragging him to his car, "Just leave him" she murmured before she got to the passenger side.

Vinnie was still standing there, like an idiot, as he heard his step sister and best friend talk and get into the car.

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

"That was the absolute worst movie I have ever seen" Jordan sighed loudly as he shook his head at the ending credits of After We Collided.

When the two had gotten to Jordan's house he suggested they watched a movie to chill for a while, since he had recognised Seven's tense behaviour. She agreed and somehow convinced him to watch the After franchise. The two were sat on his couch with a shared blanket and boxes of pizza and popcorn.

"You're hella dramatic, it was not that bad" Seven said, as she laid back on the boy's comfortable couch.

"It really was... I'm surprised that YOU of all people had the patience to watch this!"

Seven furrowed her eyebrows at him, giving him a confused and sarcastic look, "Are you trying to call me a angry black woman?..."

"No! No- oh God no I didn't mean it like that but I'm so-"

"I'm joking silly. I know what you meant. But your cute when you get worked up"

Jordan stuck his bottom lip to like a baby, making Seven coo him, "you red tomato... you'll be ight" she said.

"Mmmhmm...really?" He said as he lowered his face towards her.

Seven's breath hitched at the sudden action, making her roll her eyes, "Jordannnn..." She whined because she knew what was about to happen.

"Shhh" he said as the two got closer. He brought his soft hand to her face, caressing the side of her face like this was a movie.

"Can I kiss you?..." He whispered as Seven as she stared back at him. She didn't respond, instead moving her head towards him slowly, Jordan quickly copying her action. His eyes shut for a second as she was about to find peace.

Until her phone started to ring.

And it was Vinnie.

Seven loudly groaned, running her frustrated finger over her eyes for the hundredth time today. she looked up at Jordan, as she smiled back her, eventually laughing.

"What?" She chuckled as he shook his head at her.

"You stress to damn much. Here, why don't we..." Jordan reached over grabbing her phone, declining the call, "There we go. All good now" he smiled at her as she laughed back at him.

"Headass I was for real about to do that" She laughed as his fingers found there way to her stomach, tickling her.

This had never happened before. Boys don't do this cutsie, soppy shit. With her anyways. And seven was caught off guard. The girl immediately went to retrieve his hand from her sensitive ticklish place, laughing in pain at the feeling. Jordan continued his attach on seven, making her fall on her back, as he tickled her from above. Seven started to laugh so hard that she couldn't even really breath. Even in her position, she recognised Jordans smirk and what he was doing. This was an easy way for him to touch her, and be above her. But she wasn't complaining.

"Stop! STOP Jor-" Seven was cut off by her phone ringing again. it was Vinnie. Again.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Seven shouted loudly now, as Jordan helped pull her up from her laying position. She breathed heavily in anger and exhaustion as he smiled at her again, murmuring a "It's okay" to her as she went to answer the call.

"WHAT!?" she shouted, frustrated by the constant harassment. 

"Your dad wants you home for dinner so get your ass here now."

"Why did you feel the need to tell me? Do you suddenly care?"

"Since you started fucking my friend" Vinnie said, his voice cold voice as usual.

"I AM N-" Seven went to scream, but the call had ended anyways.

She sighed loudly and felt a broad hand on her shoulder, "Ignore him Seven, believe me... thats the only way to keep your sanity"

"I've tried but he just knows how to get under my skin... I'm tired of it now, its not even fun anymore..." She said as she looked up at the blonde boy.

"Your okay. How about I drop you home? Yeah?"

"Please...thank you. And thanks for today. You're actually quite fun to hang out with... but don't get too gassed"

Jordan laughed at her, "Well I won't but your welcome. You going to the party tomorrow?"

"Yeah with Mara and the gang"

"Cool, I'll see you there beautiful"

"Stop making me blush stupid!" Seven shoved his shoulder, laughing.

xxx

b speaks

did you miss me lol... sorry for the absence but you guys get it!
thank you for 90k!

ps. I know you guys are waiting on the smut... its coming sooner than you expect. trust me.

have a good night!