Hello And Welcome!

I popped my neck and began walking into the city. I passed by some stores and saw that the currency was Zenni which was a bit surprising but I wasn't gonna complain.

?:"Look, it's All Might!"

I heard someone shout and I went to check it out. I saw a large crowd and they were holding out their phones recording something. I walked over and saw that they were recording some muscular blonde guy stopping a bank robbery.

 I walked over and saw that they were recording some muscular blonde guy stopping a bank robbery

All Might:"HAHAHA! Thank you for your admiration! Now, I must take my leave!"

With that said, he sped off to who knows where. The crowd began to disperse but I stayed to plan my next move. Two girls stayed behind as well. One was a girl with blonde hair and lilac eyes. The other was a girl with black hair with red tips and silver eyes.

Red:"It's still hard to believe that All Might is our teacher, right Yang?"

Yang:"Yeah. But that's what makes our school so awesome! And by being students there, we're awesome."

Red:"Yeah!"

The buff guy is their teacher? When I saw him his energy level was pretty high. These two have some high levels too. The pedestrians are what I'd expect being pretty low and all. I should see where these two go to.

Yang:"Come on Ruby, we better hurry!"

Ruby:"Right!"

The two ran off and I decided to follow them from a distance. I decided to suppress my power level to about the same amount as that Ruby girl. The girl named Yang ran across the crosswalk and made it before the timer could hit zero. Ruby tried to make it but was a bit too late but she kept going.

HONK!

Yang:"Ruby!"

A semi truck was barreling down the road and Ruby's eyes widened.

Yang:"RUBY! NO!"

The two screamed as did the bystanders.

Crash!

Some looked away and Yang fell to her knees and started crying. People started murmuring and Yang looked up and gasped in shock. She saw that I protected Ruby by stopping the truck with my elbow.

"Hey you alright?"

Ruby looked at me and her face went red and she nodded quickly.

"Good. I suggest you get back to your friend. She's crying right now."

Ruby:"Oh! She's actually my sister."

"Well go tell her that you're alright."

She nodded and looked both ways before rushing over to Yang. I removed my elbow from the truck and the driver came out and rubbed his head in disbelief. I crossed the road and decided to properly introduce myself.