There was no point in hiding it, Taylor was my best friend and I was planning to tell her anyways.

“How did you know?” I ask walking over to her.

Taylor offers me a smile “Valerie, people in China can feel the love radiating of you two. I don’t see how you can be so blind.”

Again, my mind thought back to Niall. Have you ever loved somebody so much that everything you do reminds you of them? Someone who you cannot have? Someone who deserves so much better than you? Someone who-

“Valerie?”Taylor asks.

I didn’t even notice the tear strolling down my face. I wiped angrily as they continue to spill over.

I didn’t even know why I was crying, I was an emotional wreck. I just wanted Niall to look at me, hold me like I was his. I wanted to show the world that he was mines to call, that he cares for me. I didn’t want a prince, as long as I had Niall. But the problem was, Niall didn’t feel the same way.

“Love, are you okay?” Taylor asks again.

My voice was caught in my throat, Niall deserves so much better than me. He was never going to love me.

“I’m fine” I manage to say.

“He does love you Valerie, he does” Taylor tells me. “Everyone in the room could see it, everyone else but you” Were her last words before I sighed and finished packing.

*~*~*~*~*~*

~NIALL’S POINT OF VIEW~

“You finally realized it, didn’t you?” Harry asks.

I freeze and look over to him.

“What are you talking about, mate?” I ask.

“Niall, drop the act. You realized that you loved Valerie” Harry tells me walking over to me.

Valerie. She was so perfect, beautiful, strong, and independent. I would do anything to hold her, be able to call her mines.

I shake my head as my mind fogged up thinking of how stupid I was. It made me angry. Why my best friend, she will never feel the same way.

“How did you find out?” I ask Harry.

“Mate, it’s so obvious” Harry says with a small laugh.

I give him a weak smile.

“She will never feel the same way, I’m so stupid. Why did I just realize-”

“You’re not stupid. Everyone else in the room can see the love radiating off you two but youuu” Harry sings with a smile.

I sigh and get back to packing. I didn’t need a princess, I just needed Valerie…

*~*~*~*~*~*

~VALERIE’S POINT OF VIEW~

We had all finished packing, and were in the car to the resort. It was getting dark and was raining heavily. It was dark, as I watched lightning flash in the sky. This car consisted of Niall, Josh and I. There wasn’t that many people because this car had contained all the luggage. The car started to slow down.

“Josh, I don’t think cars are supposed to make that kind of noise.” I tell him backing up in my seat. Right as the words left my mouth, the car stopped to a holt.

Josh cursed under his breath.

“I’m going to need you two to push the car from the back.” Josh tells us.

I sigh and climb out the car follow by Niall. We were in the middle of nowhere, with mo street lights, and it was dark as hell. Niall wrapped his arms around my body keeping me close.