❁ I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly ❁

Start from the beginning

I also never thought that Solana and I would end up divorcing each other either but I guess I was wrong. About both things.

And I'm so glad that you became my fiancée otherwise I wouldn't have met you. I'm so glad that you're in my present because you are a gift to me, Katari, and that will never ever change.

He would have said wife but she was yet to become that.

I promise I will always be there for you through thick and thin, plus I also know that we had a few arguments during our courtship.

But you know what? The arguments are what make us stronger. I'm willing to drop anything for you and I hope you can do the same thing for me too.

People had cheered after that, with Enrique smiling.

This was so much better than being a funeral director any day, anything was better than that even.

After Jordan Francis had said a speech to Katari (short but sweet, which was what he was going for), then Katari had done the same.

Hers though, unlike Jordan Francis was in the form of a poem.

Boy you know I love you
I put nothing above you
And you are so so sweet
That I just wanna hug you!

Jordan Francis, here we go
All up in the zone
You know I got your back
And I'll never leave you alone

I promise that with you
I'll never keep anything hidden
But it doesn't matter, because I trust you
So secrets are strictly forbidden

I love you too through thick and thin
Through the good times and bad
This day has to be
The best day I've ever had!

Everyone had cheered at that, with Jordan Francis smiling as well.

After Katari had said that, and after they had all cheered, they had all sat down, with the person who was supposed to be presenting the rings doing that.

"Now I know you two know that this ring is a symbol of your love so you're supposed to have it on at all times, unless there's a valid reason as to why you can't."

They had nodded, with Enrique talking after Katari's veil had been removed.

It had been on the whole time because they had forgotten to remove it.

Now was the time where Jordan Francis and Katari had said I do. And hopefully they did too otherwise this whole thing would have been a downright waste of time and they knew it.

"Do you Jordan Francis take Katari to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

He had looked at her for a second, with her doing the same thing with him, and he said he did.

"Awesome. And do you Katari take Jordan Francis to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

For some reason, she didn't say anything for a long time, looking at everyone around her instead of Jordan Francis.

Something had told her that she wasn't ready for this all of a sudden, even though she had been looking forward to this day since Jordan Francis had proposed to her.