12

Cari

Her body quivered in anticipation as she felt his hands caress her butt. The touch was light, barely there but Cari was so primed she felt on the edge of combusting. She shivered and then gasped as he smacked it just a bit.

She screamed behind the ball gag she had in her mouth, her body trying to arc but the restraints held her down. Andre slapped her other cheek and Cari felt her eyes roll behind her blindfold. The sweet heat radiated to her pussy and added to the fire already burning there.

The fire was excruciatingly pleasurable, just the right touch of pain. Cari hadn't had any idea how much she'd love being strapped down while her mate had his way with her. Now, her body became a mass of desire at the sight of the padded restraints he favoured or at that dominant look in his eyes.

It'd been a little over a week since the day she'd met Andre, the day he'd first made love to her and they'd marked each other. In that time they'd done nothing but make love as he introduced her to bondage. She hadn't realized how much care went into the lifestyle until her mate took her through it with baby steps.

Even while she lay strapped to a gym bench she knew it wasn't even the height of bondage. She couldn't wait to see how far he'd take her and loved the care he put in to make sure she'd be safe. It made her feel treasured and healed her heart after all the hits she'd taken.

Surprisingly, it strengthened her to have him in charge and focused on her pleasure. To know she gave him pleasure simply by enjoying what he did to her. And she loved being at his mercy. It gave her some sense of closure to be helpless in a way of her choosing when she'd been trapped for so long.

The bench was one of those that were height adjustable. Her hands were tied to one leg using padded handcuffs while her ankles were anchored to the roof beams and spread as wide as possible. Another restraint held her to the bench at her waist.

The ball gag had silver chains falling from it and nipple clamps attached to the end. He hadn't used them yet and it'd be the first time for him to put them on her and she couldn't wait. Earplugs cut her off further from the world. All she had left to her was her sense of touch.

Since Andre had loved her in her stockinged garter she had another pair on, this time with the heels she'd left out before. A flimsy lace g-string covered her pussy whilst a bustier held up her breasts.

A moan escaped her as he slapped her cheeks one after the other before rubbing them. It felt like a heavy dose of every good feeling she'd ever felt was injected into her with every slap. She tried to anticipate where the hits would be, but he varied it so that it was a surprise each time even though she knew they would come.

The pure pleasure of it went to her head. Cari was panting, so aroused and soaking her panties and when the slapping stopped she could feel the tremors that wracked her lower body. She felt dreamy, long drawn-out moans escaping her at the throb that heated her bottom.

His hands came back to cup her heated flesh, for some reason, they were much cooler. She screamed, her whole body jerking. It was the most exquisite pins and needles. A pure liquid pleasure that had her cuming.

Her body clamped, spasms that drew out her orgasm. She clenched her hands and curled her toes as her body fought her restraints until at last a wave of calming pleasure stilled her. His hands petted her, soothed the violence of her orgasm.

They finally left her body and knowing he was far from done, Cari waited to feel what he'd do next. She stayed at a razor point of awareness, her body primed for more. A couple of taps on her inner thigh let her know he wanted her to stay as still as possible. Something she sometimes found hard to do.