35.

Madison in theMM

Madison in theMM.

Madison
1 week later

I slowly moved around the room as Giovanni slept in the bed with his face screwed up. He wasn't feeling well today, his stomach was hurting and I had just finally started feeling better myself.

It'd been a long week since he'd found out about me talking to his mom and forgiving the things she'd said and done. After everything went down, he'd ended up blocking her number from my phone and I was just trying to cope at the moment with my new suspicions of some things.

I was no longer worried about the petty situation at hand between him and his mom because I had bigger things to deal with.

Far beyond any of this mess.

Gi stirred in his sleep, while he laid there with no clothes on and half of his body exposed. I broke myself away from my thoughts as I looked into my vanity mirror, watching as he slowly licked his lips from the corner of my eye. I then trailed my eyes down his tattooed chest, all the way to his covered Piece.

"Babe, I'm about to leave." I ended saying, breaking myself away again from my now dirty thoughts.

"Babe." I called again once he didn't respond and I watched as his eyes slowly opened before he stirred again.

"Whatchu' say, ma?" He grumbled, turning his body a bit, trying to get comfortable now.

"I said I'm about to go."

"I'll be back in maybe an hour or two, okay?" I expressed and he nodded slowly with a small pout on his face.

"Where you goin' though? A nigga sick." He opened his eyes completely, looking at me now and I couldn't help but to laugh.

He always became a big baby when he got sick.

"I'm going to the store to get you more medicine then I'm going to see my mom and maybe get my hair done."  I admitted truthfully to him as I continued doing my light makeup in the mirror and he abided.

"Aight."

"Get my card out them pants right there." He pointed to his sweatpants that were in the hamper.

I nodded in agreement as I finished up everything, making myself look pretty with my natural hair for the moment before I walked over to the hamper and got the card.

"Okay, babe. I'll see you later." I ended up saying before he called me back to him.

"Hol' on."