15.

Giovanni

"What?" I spat, pulling away from her as tears cascaded down her cheeks and she looked into my eyes.

"Madison." I shook my head, not even able to look her in her face.

"Baby-" I started but stopped, wiping her tears away so I could give her eye contact.

"What the fuck is you sayin' to me right now?"

"Please don't start talkin' this bullshit, bro.

"No." She spoke quietly , looking me in my eyes with every word.

"Don't even make it seem like I'm just being dramatic, Gi."

"You know what you've done isn't just a slap on the wrist." She pouted, looking at me with sad eyes.

"I want to break up with you, Gi."

"And I can't do this anymore. You lied to me."

"Over and over again, you lied to me."

"To protect you, Madison." I spat back, not believing what she was saying to me right now.

She'd never threatened no shit like this before, yeah she tried walking out and had her small temper tantrums but she'd never said no bullshit like this.

"Baby, I lied because I wanted to protect you."

"Not because I wanted to keep you in the dark and do shit behind your back." I expressed myself, grabbing her chin to look her in the eyes.

"I knew this shit would hurt you and I didn't want that."

"You didn't deserve to be hurt." I went on explaining but she shook her head, looking down at her hands now.

"There was no reason to lie, Giovanni."

"You still should have told me, you knew about this for seven years."

"Baby, I-" I started but stopped as she put her hand over my mouth.

"You should've just told me and yes, it would have hurt me but not like this." She removed her hand after speaking before she wiped her face, clearing her tears.

"And what hurts most is I can't even trust you anymore. You really let me hurt embarrass myself today."

"Madison-" I started but stopped again as she placed her hand over my mouth.

"You let me think I was crazy when I was confiding in you, Gi." She spoke again before pointing to herself, looking me in my eyes now.

I sighed heavily, knowing she was right and I'd officially fucked up but I can't say I knew it would come to this.

Her trying to leave me was the last thought in my mind. I wasn't the one with the fucked up views in skin color, I just didn't want her hurt.

"Baby, listen to me." I pleaded, speaking seriously now and I roughly grabbed her hands so I could.

"I never meant for you to be embarrassed." I explained as we both took the time to stand to our feet, getting off the floor now as I towered over her.

"I never meant for any of this to happen and I never meant for to hurt you."

"That was the last thing I'd ever wanted and that's why I lied to you." I grabbed her chin again as she looked up into my eyes with hurt.

"I lied to you because I didn't want to see this look in your eyes." I looked into her eyes, seeing pain and regret. I could feel how bad this had broken her.