32.

I have two ways I'd like for this story to end but this time I'll let y'all decide.

Pick a number
(There's no other options.)

1 or 2?
😈

Madison

"Now look at this one." Lee spoke loudly as I walked behind the receptionist desk seeing her, Adonis and Steph all sitting together.

"Hey." I spoke smiling wide as Steph got up from my seat so I could sit down and clock myself in.

"You're cheesy this morning." Adonis went on teasing me while I blushed to myself.

"Stop." I whined, feeling my cheeks becoming hot from all the attention.

"I'm just happy."

"So I'm guessing y'all finally got settled in?" Steph went on asking as she stood now and I nodded with a cheesy smile.

Me and G were finally settled into our new apartment and I couldn't be happier. It'd been a really long month.

"Awe." They all cooed to me, obviously happy for me.

"Wait, how many rooms is it?" Adonis couldn't help but to ask again for the millionth time this month.

"It's three." I said confidently and he eyed me, making me laugh.

"Stop." I pushed, making him laugh.

"Alright, well, I'm so happy for y'all."

"And I'll talk to you some more later but I have to get back down the hall." Steph went on saying and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, cool."

"We'll talk later at the lessons." I agreed, considering I was taking my lessons extremely serious now. I'd been working with her everyday this entire month and I'd say I was doing pretty good.

"Alright."

"See y'all." She waved and we all did the same, watching her walk away as both Lee and Adonis looked to me.

"So wait, what's going on with the bitc-"

"I mean with the mom?"

"Did you tell Giovanni yet?" Lee wasted no time saying, making Adonis laugh and I looked down in guilt, trying to starry away from this question.

"Nope." Adonis spoke for me once he saw the look on my face.

"Madi.." Lee shook her head.

"You have to tell him."

"Weren't you mad at him for lying? Now you're doing the same?" She gave me a look and I sighed deeply, feeling sick to my stomach about it.

"I know and I'm working on it. It's not that easy to just tell him, Leonie." I rolled my eyes at her and she put her hands up in surrender.

"We know it's not that easy sis but we don't want to see you hurt again."

"Especially behind this crazy ass lady that you're befriending." She spat to me.

"Okay, let's get this clear. I'm not befriending her, I'm simply being cordial because it's important."

"That's his mom, we can't just say fuck her."

"I want a family with Gi and she's an important part in that."

"Period." I explained to them and they both looked at me while I did, obviously just trying to understand.