33.

Madison

Sitting in complete silence now, it took us maybe 15 minutes to get home. When we pulled up to our apartment, Gi cut the engine and began to roll up a blunt in his lap.

I just watched him as he sat there with a scowl on his face, obviously still mad about my joke and I couldn't even lie, it was kind of cute but he just got on my nerves.

He always claimed that I was so dramatic but he's the one who actually is.

"You're not coming in with me?" I asked him innocently and he tried his hardest to keep this stern look.

"Nah."

"I'm bout' to smoke this blunt so gon' head." He grumbled, obviously trying to get me out of his face.

"But you have to rub my stomach, babe."

"I'm still nauseous." I expressed to him seriously, rubbing my own stomach now but he wasn't phased by it at all.

"Nah.." He trailed off and I looked at him with sad eyes.

"Gon' head in the crib." He shooed me off again and I looked at him with a scowl on my face.

I wasn't expecting him to be so cold to me over a stupid ass joke but I should've known.

"And I'm the one who's dramatic." I rolled my eyes hard.

"So cute but so insecure." I scoffed, roughly pushing the door opened.

"Yeah aight."

"Gon' head in the crib with that smart ass mouth before we get into it, ma."

"Real shit." He spat and I looked at him in shock, he was really upset about this.

For no reason.

"Whatever, Giovanni."

"And don't talk to me or touch me when you come in." I said to him, getting out of the car completely now as I slammed the door closed behind me.

As I did, I walked angrily toward the house before I heard the car door slam again and I rolled my eyes hard, already knowing he was coming after me.

I turned around slowly as his tall figure walked up on me and he looked down into my eyes with a stern face while I looked up into his in irritation.

"Get the fuck back in the car and stop playin' with me." He spoke sternly, gently grabbing my wrist as he pulled me to him and bent down to leave small kisses upon my neck.

I didn't even protest, considering the small little fight was stupid and both of us were obviously on edge about things.

We said nothing else as we grabbed each other's hand and made our way back toward his running car before we both got in.

When we did, he wasted no time pulling me over the threshold and into his lap like he always does. We looked deeply into each other's eyes before I decided to speak.

"Stop being so jealous." I spoke softly to him and he nodded slowly, still looking into my eyes.

"Aight." He gave in, putting his pride aside.

"And I apologize, ma."

"I'm just fucked up right now." He admitted.

"Then you gon' say that crazy ass shit to a nigga.."

"I guess I was just taking my anger out on you." He went on and I nodded, looking into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I couldn't help but to ask.

"What the doctors told you?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, ma."

"This dumb ass OCD shit.." He trailed off and I nodded understandingly, knowing he was hurting inside.

"I know." I leaned in to rest my head against him.

"And I apologize for saying what I said."

"And for lying to you." I whispered the last part to myself.

"Hm?" He asked and I slowly shook my head.

"Nothing, babe."

"How do you feel though?" I went on asking, just wanting him to express himself like he always does.

I didn't want him holding anything in.

"I don't know, shit just crazy." He scoffed, shaking his head.

"I knew it was something' though because it wasn't normal but this shit got me fucked up."

"Where's the medication they gave you?" I asked him and he took a deep breath, reluctantly pointing to them in his bag in the backseat.

"You take some already?" I asked, looking into his eyes and he looked away from me before shaking his head no.

"Nah.."

"I ain't really tryn' to ."

"I know but you have to, baby." I ran my hands through his facial hair and he shook his head, lighting his now rolled blunt.

"What did they say about you breaking out?" I went on asking, watching as he took a long pull before he blew smoke from his nose then mouth.

"Anxiety."

"They talkin' bout' I mentally make myself think that I'm dirty, so I break out into hives if I don't shower right away." He went on saying, considering he'd broke out into hives more than once since the last time, last month.

"I'm so sorry, baby."

"I wish there was something I could do to help." I admitted to him as he blew his smoke into the air.

"Nah."

"You doing enough for me right now."

"Your presence is everything to me, mami." He went on saying and I smiled, watching as he spoke his blunt with one hand, wrapping his other around my waist.

"And I apologize again to you for getting upset bout' your little ass joke."

"Mhm." I smiled, watching as he smirked with his low eyes.

"You ready to go in?" I then asked him, feeling my stomach turn again from the smell of his weed this time.

"Yeah, let me smoke this blunt then I'm gon' come in."

"What's wrong with you though? You aight?" He asked, placing his free hand against my stomach and I shook my head no.

"No, babe."

"I'm going to go in now. I'm starting to feel really sick again from this weed smell." I admitted to him and he nodded slowly.

"I just want to shower, brush my teeth then get in bed with you."

"Aight, babygirl."

"I'a see yo' pretty ass in a minute."

"I ain't gon' be long." He went on saying and I nodded in agreement, getting out of his lap as I began to grab my bag and work stuff.

I slid my phone into my back pocket as I did, opening the door to get out. When I did, I felt Gi grab my ass and I smiled small shooing his hand away before I closed the door behind me then made my way in

*

Did y'all catch that? 😂

Thoughts?

Concerns?