genuine smile

oikawa kept thinking about what mattsun and makki said about "not having a genuine smile"

- - -

"hey y/n?" he said, she hummed in response, "do you think my smile is genuine?" he asked, slightly nervous awaiting her response, "no." she answered simply.

oikawa choked on his own spit, "w-what?! what do you mean" he cried, "you dont smile at your 'fan girls' genuinely at all" she answered.

"so when do I smile genuinely" he gluped, "well, I'm not with you all day, I have like one class with you and apart from tutoring you I dont see you very often? so maybe ask your team? seems more reasonable." she explained while dusting off she skirt, "r-right"

- - -

"that was a good practice you guys!" oikawa beamed, iwaizumi smirked, "lets pack up."

"hey iwa?" oikawa asked, "mmh?" he mumbled while putting away his dirty clothes, "when is my smile genuine?" oikawa asked, this was the second person that he had asked.

"uhh that time in middle school, and whenever your with y/n i think?"

oikawa eyes widened, looking at iwaizumi like he was ghost. iwaizumi scoffed, "whats with that weird ass look on your face."

"your the second person to tell me that I don't have a genuine" he pouted, iwaizumi groaned in tiredness and annoyance , "well you asked shittykawa"

- - -

"class, i have the test results, don't open em till after class, or do i don't really care" the potions and spells teacher, mr.aizawa sighed.

oikawa was practically shaking in his boots, just praying to the gods, that he would pass.

he needed this grade boost, it would really help. he's already at 45%, which is just barely behind the passing grade.

mr.aizawa handed out each and every potions test. some kids had frowns, indicating they got a bad mark, others had smiles meaning that probably got a good mark.

oikawas heart thumped faster and faster and his teacher got closer to him. mr.aizawa handed him his paper, "good work" he uttered.

this gave oikawa hopes for a good mark, he just prayed it was true. the bell rang, instantly kids started walking out to the door.

oikawas eyes scanned the room looking to meet y/n's. he slowly walked towards the door, secretly hoping he would meet y/n there.

he waited outside the door for her, she walked out of the class, her test paper still folded in half so she was unable to see what she got.

"ready to check" he weakly smiled, "mmh" she hummed in response,

"3

..2

...1"

"8-85%!"

"100%"

"you make my grade look bad"

AUTHORS NOTE;
(un)edited.

i'm so sorry about the lack of updates on this book :/