class

"Alright, class, today we will just be, per se, brushing up on what we have learned so far," professor Aizawa said

"Alright, class, today we will just be, per se, brushing up on what we have learned so far," professor Aizawa said. Oikawa glanced at y/n with a nervous look on his plastered face. She smiled back at him, "You're gonna be fine," she mouthed.

"Let's start with the basics," Professor Aizawa said; the entire class groaned, "What?! Just because some people get it doesn't mean all do, I want you all to pass my class. Thank you very much," professor Aizawa said, "Now let's begin!"

___________

"Miss. Yukimura, what do you need to turn someone into a frog?" Aizawa asked; she stood up,
"You'll need a frog's leg, swamp water, and a lily pad," she said and sat back down. The class clapped.

"Uhhh, Mr. Oikawa, what do you need for making a...luck potion," he asked.

Oikawa gulped, then remembered...he had just done that just a moment ago. He gathered his confidence and stood up.

He looked over at y/n to see she had a smile on her face, "You got this!" she mouthed. He took a deep breath and started. "You'll need one right rabbit's foot, witches wart, glowstone dust

and familiars spit," he finished and sat down.

"Good job Mr.Oikawa studying your basics I see! Good for you," professor Aizawa stated, sounding pretty proud. Oikawa took a quick look at y/n, "Yeah..."

___________

"OIKAWA MARRY ME," "OIKAWA, I MADE THESE COOKIES FOR YOU," "OIKAWA I LOVE YOU" was all that could be heard when the infamous Tooru Oikawa walked out of potions class, only to be bombarded with fangirls.

"Thank you, ladies, ooh, those cookies look good," he said, putting on his charming smile that made all the fangirls weak in the knees. "Sorry girls, but I do have to get going now" as he said that, y/n walked out of the potions classroom heading to the library instantly.

"Y/N! Wait up!!" he slightly yelled; she turned around, faced him, and stopped walking. "Oh hey, I was heading to the library. Are we studying again?" She asked, confused why he was coming with her.

"No, I just wanna hang out," he shrugged, "Alright then," she said as they walked further and further away from the fangirls. "Why her?" one of them huffed, "She doesn't deserve him," another one of them said.

"Who doesn't deserve who?' a girl who was quite famous for liking Oikawa named Yua Isogai walked with her three girl posse behind the complaining fangirls. "There's a new girl who's stealing our Oikawa," the girl holding cookies said.

"Oh really, now...I'll have to get to the bottom of that, huh?" She said with a devilish smirk. "Come girls. We need to find the girl stealing my Oikawa." Yua said as she turned around and walked back with her posse following her.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!

yua isogai sounds like a yandere-

sorry for the late update. school is a bitch and hates me lmao enjoy the chapter!

YALL ARE COMING FOR MY NECK WITH THE 'BTICH' PLSSSS

- btich <33