beat up

"do you do this every day" oikawa asked, "well yeah, you come with me every day why ask?" y/n replied, he shrugged

"do you do this every day" oikawa asked, "well yeah, you come with me every day why ask?" y/n replied, he shrugged. oikawa and y/n had known each other for a while now, considering he went with her to the library each and every day during lunch period. however today was different from the rest, someone or something was following them.

______________________________

"y/n, I'm gonna go to the washroom I'll be back" oikawa said as he stood up and walked towards the library door, "alright" she said, her eyes averted back to her book that she was reading.

suddenly the library doors slammed open, "oikawa jeez you're gonna break the door" y/n said as she got up from where she was sitting to see why he was causing so much noise.

"jeez this place is old yknow-" before she could finish her sentence, y/n got a hard slap in the face.

"the fuck dude-" y/n looked up only to realize that, the person who slapped her wasn't oikawa. It was yua isogai. the girl known, for being a bitch to anyone who gets her way; anyone. one way or another yua was the queen of revenge, and will find a way to make your life living hell.

"you bitch. stealing my oikawa from me" yua spat at her with a devilish smirk. "why does the new girl get him huh? I've been here since day one." yua said, while placing a and on her hip."I'm not new you fuckin dumb-ass" y/n spat right back at her.

"what did you call me?" yua nearly yelled, "a fuckin dumb-ass. do ya' need a hearing potion or something?" y/n laughed. "HOW DARE YOU?!" yua charged at y/n, sending a hard punch to the jaw. y/n stumbled back knocking over her trolley cart full of books.

yua didn't give her a break to 'heal' lunging right back at her again, however y/n quickly stopped her and placed yua in a headlock. "i-i-i can't-t br-breath" yua barely said.

"bitch." y/n spat, she let yua go seconds before suffocating, "don't come back here. ever." y/n said. yua laid on the taking deep breaths trying to get her breathing pattern steady again.

"shit-" y/n mumbled as she kneeled down to pick up the book she knocked into and place them back in the trolley.

"Come on girls lets go" yua quietly said, as the girls ran out, oikawa walked back from the washroom, he watched as the girl scurried away with a confused face.

"wha-" he tried to ask but got quickly interrupted, "your fangirls are ~crazy~" y/n said slightly singing the "crazy" part, while still cleaning the mess of books on the floor. "oh-" he kneeled down to help her, he took a quick look at her face, specifically the area around her jaw. He placed his hand on her jaw, where yua hit because it was slightly red.

"that looks bad, let's head to the infirmary" he smiled, "I'll be fine, I've had worse injuries than this" y/n stated, "still, just let the nurse check it out?" he tried to convince the stubborn girl.

"fine." she said, as they walked towards the the exit of the library.

__________________________

"looks alright dear, it might be a-little sore for a couple days but it will be fine" the nurse at the infirmary while holding y/n's jaw. "thank you so much" y/n said, "yeah thank you! let's go!" oikawa said, but whispered the last bit a little.

"have fun with your boyfriend!" the nurse chuckled, "he's not my-" before y/n got to finish her sentence, she was yanked out of room."let's go before lunch period ends!" he said as he ran back to the library with her wrist in his hand.

"you're really something else mr. tooru oikawa" she laughed, as she ran with him.

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!

alr hoes enjoy the chapter
<33