libary girl

He needed help, desperately

He needed help, desperately. Of course, if he still wanted to be a starter on Aoba Johsai's duels team, he was quite embarrassed considering he was the captain. Nonetheless, he was going to find help so he doesn't fail potions class.

FLASHBACK

"But, what do I do? I'M GONNA FAIL!." Oikawa complained, "You're already failing assykawa.'' His friend named Iwaizumi or 'Iwa-chan' as Oikawa liked to call him. "Iwa-chan~ what do I do..." Oikawa begged his friend for help as he was in deep need of it, "Go to the library or something; they probably have a couple of books about potions." Iwaizumi said bluntly.

"But isn't that place like, not being used or something," Oikawa said, "It's probably old, dusty and shit," Oikawa complained while fixing his hair. "Take it or leave, now go to class," Iwaizumi said, and he walked away.

__________

"Here's the library, I guess," Oikawa said to himself. "Why am I doing this?" Oikawa asked himself as he pushed the old dusty library door open. What was inside wasn't expected; it was still a library, but it looked amazing.

Oikawa was expecting some old, dusty, broken-down library. But it was nowhere near that. It had nice fairy lights hanging from the ceiling, some vines here and there, then, of course, there were the books.

Out from one of the book sections came a girl standing at about [height], she had [e/c] eyes and [long/short] [h/c] hair. She dusted her skirt as she walked to a different section of the library when she turned around and saw him.

"Uh, can I help you?"

She asked, confused why he was here. Usually, it was only her and maybe a teacher from time to time, "Aren't you a little young to be a librarian? Did you use a youth spell on yourself or something?" He asked, confused why she looked so young, not knowing that they were actually in the same year.

"Well, since you asked so kindly, we are the same age. Thank you very much. We are even in the same potions class, too." She responded to him, "O-oh, well do you have any books on potions?" He said, flustered because he just assumed that she was older than him.

"Yeah, just follow me," She said as she walked towards the potions section of the library, "So I'm gonna guess that you know who I am; I'm very popular, y'know," He said in a cocky tone as they were walking, trying to start up a conversation.

"No, actually I don't, enlighten me," She said with sarcasm dripping from her voice, "Well, I'm Tooru Oikawa," He said with his signature smirk that would make any fangirl fall to their knees.

"Oh~ that pretty boy, yeah okay whatever," She said, clearly not interested, a pout formed on his face, but as he was about to say something, the girl cut him off, "Alright were here, we don't have a lot of books though," She said, "Oh and if you don't bring them back, I'll curse you" She finished with an evil grin. Oikawa shivered as he turned his head back to the books and looked for one.

__________

He walked back to the front of the library empty-handed, as another pout formed on his face, "Hellooo, library girl, you here?" He asked, walking around the library looking for her. "I'd like it if you didn't call me 'library girl' thanks," She said.

He turned to face her, "Well, what am I supposed to call you then? You didn't exactly tell me your name, y'know~," He said, trying to lighten the mood. "Mmh." She paused, "You do have a point, huh? Fine, my name is Y/n L/n," She finished.

"L/n...I know that from somewhere..." He said, trying to figure out where he's heard it before until it finally clicked "POTIONS!" He yelled. "What the hell are you talking about?" She asked him as it looked like she had just won a million dollars.

"YOUR TOP IN POTIONS CLASS RIGHT!?'' He said, yelling because of how happy he was because he had used his brain for once."Yeah, but jeez, you don't have to let the whole world know," She said, "But what does that have to do with anything?" She asked him.

"Can you help me?" He asked, a little flustered, "With?" She asked, confused about what he wanted from her. "POTIONS PLEASE, I'M FAILING!" He begged; she laughed.

"How in god's name are you failing potions? It's the easiest subject," She said, trying to contain her laughter. "Not for everyone," He pouted, "Can you, please help me?" continued to beg her. "Eh, I'll think about it," She said with her famous evil smirk plastered on her face, and with that, she walked out of the library, leaving a confused Oikawa behind.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿: its not letting my fucking tag her-

UGH IN THE BIO OF THE STORY THATS HER

- 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗵 <𝟯