That's when I made a decision to fight for myself without any help because you made me stronger Andrew, you gave me the strength and confidence that I could do it and nothing is impossible for me. And I succeeded Andrew, I got a divorce from Jay and he gave up his paternal rights too. I did it Andrew, and it's all because of you. The old me would've never done it, and this is the new me the one who loves you so much." She said to me with happiness beaming through her eyes taking.

I stood their looking at her happy face as she took a few steps forward leaving a just a few inches between us.

I don't know what to do know, looking at her happy made all the pain go away and all I could feel is euphoric at her achievements. All the pain, scared and lost feelings I had just flew by and my chest swell in pride of the person she became.

"Please give me a chance, us a chance. I can handle anything if you are by my side. So please Andrew, don't push me away, I can't live without you."She said to me and I couldn't put her in the same pain I went through.

"You can't make me feel guilty about being mad at you by saying all this. I deserve to be mad at you." I said to her sniffling my pain away.

"Yes, you do deserve to be mad at me." She said agreeing with me and closed the few inches between us.

There is literally no gap between us, she is completely on me making it hard for me to say no to her or push her away.

She looks so beautiful, the heat in India gave her a beautiful tan and she smells like Jasmine and peaches. Her smell is more intoxicating than the roses surrounding us.

"I hate you." I whispered as she held me tight throwing her arms around me.

"I love you too.." She said and I gave in and melted away in her touch and words.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes enjoying the warmth and comfort I missed.

"What if your father comes back again and wants you to come home? Will you leave me again?" I asked her as soon as the thought popped up in my mind.

"I won't leave you and I already told him that no matter what happens, Andrew is going to be your son-in-law and he is going to live with that." She said looking at me from and I felt butterflies at her words.

She got up to her toes and pecked me on my lips and I felt a jolt of electricity pass through my body as soon as she touched me.

I missed this feeling, she is mine and she came back here for me. Her courage and boldness amazed me and I couldn't resist anymore. I held her waist by my hand and smashed her on to me as she moved back. I bent my head down and placed my lips on hers giving her myself completely.

I could feel her soft lips against me, invading all my senses wanting more of her. My heart started pounding and the flutter in my stomach intensified. Her hands came around my neck pulling me on to her, giving me more access by parting her lips.

As I tasted her, all my thoughts silenced and I surrendered to the force allowing the giddiness to take over me. Her fingers knotted my hair clutching on to me.

Our kisses became mellow and as we were breathless and dazed, but my body ached for more of her and I knew she did too.

With her in my arms, I always get lost as my whole body dissolves into hers. I brushed her lower lip with my thumb and kissed on her forehead.

"I missed you Andrew!" She whispered snuggling into my body.

"I missed you more than you can imagine." I said to her and kissed her head again.