35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm... afraid of Lisa's sorrow." If Jennie really wanted to leave, Go Eun wouldn't stop or stand in the way, but as long as she thought of Lisa, she couldn't bear it.

"Don't think about it, and..." Gong Yo said, "Let's talk as little as possible about Lisa and Jennie."

"You also think that I just reminded Jennie deliberately, do you think Jennie will think too much about it?" Go Eun was worried.

"No. I just think that when Jennie married into our family, our family care too much about Lisa. After a long time, there will be misunderstandings. I think it's also time for them to move out. This way, some misunderstandings can be avoided in advance." Gong Yo suggested.

"What if Lisa has another fit?" Go Eun was upset.

"Can you make Lisa calm down in the car with a phone call?" Gong Yo asked her wife.

No, Go Eun knew that all they could do before was prevent Lisa from harming herself until she calmed down.

When Jennie returned to the bedroom, Lisa was sitting at her desk writing something.

"Lisa, it's almost time to take a bath and rest." Lisa had just returned to her emotional baseline , and Jennie thought she should rest early.

After Lisa finished the last stroke, she left the desk obediently, took the pajamas Jennie handed her, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When the sound of water came from the bathroom, Jennie walked to the desk with curiosity to see what Lisa was writing. It was a loose-leaf notebook. Lisa didn't close the notebook, so the notebook was spread out on the desk. On the white paper, Lisa wrote densely with beautiful handwriting: [ it was six o'clock, and I wanted to go home. ]

With this one glance, the tears that Jennie endured this entire time, instantly fell. Suddenly, she couldn't even contain herself and cried.

"I've washed." Jennie was stupefied for too long. She didn't know when Lisa had finished washing and had already stood beside Jennie.

"Okay, then I'll wash too." Jennie turned to leave but was suddenly pulled by Lisa.

"You're crying." Lisa frowned, and asked with some remorse, "Is it because I didn't come home on time today?"

"No." Jennie wiped and dried her tears as if she could cover up the fact that she had cried for a long time.

"Why are you crying then?" Lisa wondered.

"I really didn't cry."

"Crying." Lisa's tone was firm, her eyes were bright and had an expression that she clearly saw.

"..." At this time, Jennie eagerly wanted to be left alone for a while, to sort out the bad emotions in her heart, but Lisa couldn't understand that or understand her words, instead she was persistent and asked why she was crying. Jennie didn't know how to answer because there were too may emotions that piled within her together and she couldn't say why exactly she was crying. She just felt tired and sad.

"I don't want to say, okay?" Jennie's voice pleaded with a hint.

Lisa froze, struggling for a while, and suddenly leaned over and embraced Jennie. she gently coaxed in her ear: "Don't cry, hug."

"Huhuhhuu ..." Jennie's accumulated emotions burst from her heart. She wanted to sort it out by taking a bath but released it once Lisa coaxed her like a child, it was as if a floodgate has opened.

"I just want to cry. Why do you keep asking, keep asking?"

"Don't ask, don't ask." Lisa clumsily patted Jennie's back.