"How much are you willing to pay?" Andre asks.

Before Dimitri could answer the waiter comes back and places a glass of water and a glass of coke in front of me.

He walks off and I look at Landon curiously.

He glances down at me with a small smirk and winks at me before going back to the men.

I take the glass to my lips and sip on my coke.

"20 percent." Dimitri says looking at Landon.

Dante scoffs and Landon rolls his eyes.

"20 percent for some of our weapons," Dante says mocking him.

"You're going to have to go a bit higher than that." Andre states.

Landon just sits there and watches the interaction as he sips on his expensive whisky.

Dimitri's smirk gets wiped off his face as it replaces with a dark look.

"Fine, 40 percent then?" Dimitri says more coldly now.

Everyone goes quiet until Landon breaks it.

"60 percent." Landon's deep voice says looking at him coldly.

Dimitri clenches his jaw and grits his teeth.

In an instant, a gun gets pulled out of Dimitri's pocket and is placed onto the table facing Landon's direction.

"40 percent." He says looking Landon dead in the eyes.

Landon stayed still, his posture stayed relaxed and his face stayed emotionless, not being affected by his move at all.

All of a sudden a deep chuckle came from Landon.

His emotionless face turned into amusement as a small smile formed on his lips.

Though the smile wasn't like the one he's showed me.

No, this one was a pure evil smile.

"You think you can threaten me." Landon says to him amused.

Dimitri looked at him coldly as Landon spoke again.

"You came here tonight asking for my help, not the other way round. So I would suggest putting the gun away before I take it, and shoot your fucking brains out." Landon says calmly but darkly.

Dimitri's face flashed with shock but instantly got replaced with an evil smirk.

His hand came to the gun and the direction of it changed to me.

The man held his eyes on Landon's as he pointed the gun in my direction.

My eyes widened as I held onto Landon's hand tightly.

Landon's smile dropped instantly and got replaced with a dark, terrifying glare.

Landon's eyes grew dark, like rain clouds.

I saw Dante tense up and his cold exterior turned darker, Andre's fists clench hard on the table.

Landon's eyes were dark and cold with no little emotion showing in them.

He didn't look like my Landon at all. 

The only thing that reminded me that It was still him was the soothing circles he was placing on my hand for comfort.

"You really want to threaten my girl now." Landon says darkly.

I curse my heart as it flutters at what he called me.