15

Chapter 15 | Danger
[Y/N]

This was all too familiar. I looked around looking for something sharp. Not finding anything. I saw a Leopard Hybrid holding a knife, heading towards Yoongi. I immediately ran forward. There was something telling me that I needed to do everything I could to help them. That feeling was much more intense than last time. I wasn't going to let any of them get injured or taken by these lowlives.

Taking in a deep breath, I ran at my full speed. Not slowing down as I body checked the Leopard Hybrid, causing him to stumble from my speed and weight. His eyes narrowed at me as he took a deep breath through his nose. There was a glint that I couldn't quite pinpoint in his eyes.

"You," he growled as his lips curled up into a Cheshire grin. "I've been waiting to see you again." 

"Really? Cause I haven't," I said with a shrug.

He let out a loud whistle, causing his minions to stop the attack on Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi. I felt a shiver running up my spine. There was something wrong. The five others turned to look at me and smirked. I saw enough movies to know that I needed to get the fuck out of there.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath.

Without missing another beat, I immediately started running. I knew that the target changed from Jungkook and Taehyung to me. And I knew that I needed to get away from the van.

"Get her!"

"Y/N-ah!"

I crossed the street and started running, without looking back. I made sure to run in the opposite direction of how the car was parked, giving me more of a head start. I could practically feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins as I ran. I didn't even bother to look back. I didn't want to be slowed down by anything. I knew that Hybrids were faster than Humans, and it was only going to be a matter of time before I was caught. The only thing in my head was that I needed to get as far away from the scene as I was able to.

I could practically hear my heartbeat in my ear. It was like all the other sounds were muffled by my heartbeat. Suddenly I felt the collar of my shirt getting pulled back, making me choke. Flinging me back to a hardened chest. "Gotcha."

In a panic, I look up to see my assailant. It was the Leopard Hybrid from before. "Get the car!" He roared. One of his arms was tight around my waist and the other was around my neck.

I was thrashing about, trying to get out of the grip. I started pulling on the arm that was around my neck. "Stop!" He growled.

I rolled my eyes. Who in their right mind would stop moving around when they're about to get kidnapped? So I didn't stop. I kept kicking backwards, hoping that one of my kicks would do some damage.

He growled, but this time, his growl sent chills down my spine like something bad was going to happen. I felt something sharp on my stomach. I immediately looked down and saw something sticking out of my stomach. It was the knife. I let out a yell of pain.

"Noona!" With those words, I heard a very loud and angry growl. 

As I was trying to even out my breathing to ease the pain from my stomach, I could feel myself and the Leopard Hybrid falling towards the ground. Instinctively I closed my eyes and braced for impact. I hit the ground pretty hard, my head started spinning.

The grip around me loosened and I crawled away from the Leopard Hybrid, my hand gripping the blade. I didn't want to pull it out and bleed even more. I was slightly stumbling because of my lack of balance and the pain but I was able to put some distance between the Leopard Hybrid and me. My head was killing me and my stomach was killing me. I could feel blood running down my head.