"How many parties did you crash? Did anything interesting happen in Vegas" Fauziya asked.

Na'ilah scoffed "So you actually remembered to pretend to care, that's a relief" then she chuckled "But it's me that gets to ask the questions"

Fauziya quirked at eyebrow " Don't you ever get tired of being a douche?"

She watched as her crazy douche of a bestie raised her hands skyward then bent forward touching her toes in a yoga pose "What did I miss since I was out of the country? Did Khalil Al-farsi finally propose to you?"

"We're getting there, douche" Fauziya replied dreamingly raising her left hand admiring where her wedding band would be "Soon I'll be Mrs Fauziya Al-farsi's"

Nai'ilah huffed stretching to another pose "And I'll be married to Bill gates" and Fauziya couldn't miss the edge of sarcasm in her voice.

"Tell me something,why are you so negative about our relationship?"

"I don't really care fauz" she straightened up muttering a ' much better' then sat next to Fauziya but on another chair. "Speaking of which, let's go partying tonight"

"Aren't you supposed to be experiencing a jet lag or something,damn you're so weird"

Na'ilah couldn't help it this time,she burst into a short fit of laughter "First you accuse me of being a douche and now you say I'm weird,Khalil better come and wed you or else you'd run mad, literally" then she laughed out loud. Na'ilah stood up and took out her laptop from her suitcase before returning back to her seat and booted it on.

"He wants me to meet his family" Fauziya informed her best friend who immediately straightened up from her position giving her the you can't be serious look.

"Well finally,looks Khalil has finally put on some big boy pants" Na'ilah said with every ounce of sarcasm lacing her tone.

"You don't sound too happy about this,why?"

Na'ilah shrugged "I don't know, because he doesn't deserve you. All I know is that meeting is long overdue, I mean how long have you guys been dating?"

"Coming two weeks is our third year anniversary" Fauziya replied her and Na'ilah could help but glower inside about the sparkle in Fauziya's eyes.
The douche snickered darkly and silently at the sight of her best friend. The same woman that was closed off, turned down every man that dared asked her out was busy daydreaming about someone who doesn't even habour half the feelings she had for him.

Na'ilah had known Fauziya since elementary school. She knows her best friend enough that she could even swear on her life that Khalil was the first person Fauziya had ever crushed on, liked,dated and loves.

"He should have taken you to meet his parents long ago"

"Khalil has been very busy lately"

This time, Na'ilah's snicker came out louder than earlier "Keep having excuses for him and maybe you may even believe them"

"You don't understand what's going on, that's why"

"I understand well enough to know that you guys relationship is one sided. For heaven's sake Fauziya, he's a player and I don't think he's going to repent anytime soon"

Fauziya shook her head as massaged her wrist "Can't you just be happy for me? Please"

Na'ilah sighed resting her slender fingers on the sensor of the laptop in front of her tapping it gently then flashed her best friend a sweet and genuine smile "I'm happy for you Fauz, but I'd be happier if it were to be another person"