Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 18 Third Person POV

They were greeted by Childe as he waved at Kazuha, Scaramouche, and Lumine. Well, mostly Lumine. Lumine ran towards him and hugged him. Paimon floated over and kicked Childe. "No touching." she said angrily. Then hugging Lumine protectively. Lumine giggled at the fairy.

Kazuha was relieved to finally be back to the headquarters. And finally be able to find the files about who killed his family, and hangout with Scaramouche and Childe.

But, the downside being he had to deal with his stupid disease. He went to the storage room where the files were and resumed searching, but couldn't really concentrate.

His mind wandered off to the adventures he had with Beidou, Lumine, and Scaramouche. He'd actually enjoyed adventuring with other people. My...friends he thought. He smiled to himself and decided to hang out with them instead, the files could wait. He left the storage room and ran off to find Lumine and Scaramouche.

He found them still at the entrance arguing with each other with Childe.

Scaramouche: "It's not my fault you're being too overprotective of your girlfriend."

Childe: "Overprotective?! You guys were captured and held hostage!"

Lumine: "Childe, I didn't get held hostage I'm ok see?"

Scara: "See she's fine Childe now will you stop being so overprotective?"

Childe: "Are you sure you're ok ojou-chan?"

Lumine: "I said I'm fine Childe."

Scaramouche: "Ok when can you stop being annoying?"

Childe: "Never."

Kazuha laughed slightly before waving at the trio. Scaramouche let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god you're here Kazuha, can you tell this ginger-headed idiot we were perfectly fine in Inazuma?"

Kazuha looked at Childe, then Lumine, then Scaramouche before shrugging, "We were fine. Just got captured, Lumine and Beidou saved us and she teleported to a Statue of the Seven, while Scaramouche, Beidou, and I sailed back."

I explained. "So if Lumine was hurt the Statue of the Seven should've healed her." Childe didn't look fully convinced but let it go. "So what are you doing here Kazuha?"

Lumine asked him. "Oh! Well I just kinda wanted to hang out with you two," He said. Lumine jumped excitedly

"Oh! We can do stuff in Liyue! Like-"

"Yeah I'll leave, you two can hangout." interrupted Scaramouche. Lumine grabbed his arm before he could leave. "Didn't you hear Kazuha? He said he wanted to hang out with the BOTH of us." Lumine argued.

Scaramouche stayed and thought for a while, then sighed exasperatedly. "I need to go get some test subjects for Dottore ok???"

"Maybe we could come with you?" "Lumine look, your ginger haired boyfriend is overprotective and probably would kill me (if he could) if you even got one scratch. If I were to take someone with me, out of the 2 of you, I would take Kazuha because I personally trained him and I think he would be more than capable of dealing with all those questions from other fatui members in Snezhnaya, whereas you are the "hero of Mondstadt", where the other fatui probably hate you. I only deal with you because you are Childe's girlfriend and I have to 'respect' the other harbinger's relationships." Scaramouche shot back.

Kazuha quickly pulled them apart before they could start a full blown argument. Childe came running over to check on Lumine, and sighed as he listened to what they started to argue about.

"Lumine let's go, Scara-" "Don't call me Scara ginger head." "-take Kazuha with you to Snezhnaya to get the test subjects." Lumine looked very annoyed, and so did Scaramouche.