Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 12 Third person POV

A new chapter lol i told u I would update today

Scaramouche paused for a moment, and gave a confused look to Childe. Scaramouche responded with an "I don't understand what you are saying Childe. What do you mean by "love"? Do you mean like those awfully annoyingly gross love stories with people who huddle together and start kissing each other like crazy right before they get slaughtered? Honestly if that is what you meant-"

"You don't understand what love is-?"

"I honestly don't understand or like the concept of love from my point of view." Scaramouche responded, giving Childe a weird look. Childe looked away, shaking his head shocked at what he just heard. Although Childe did slightly expect that from someone as blunt as Scaramouche. He's been single all his life, but did attract a few fangirls. And by few, Childe means like a thousand of them. Scaramouche even had a fanclub for himself, not like Childe didn't have a fanclub. But that fanclub was slightly disbanded because of Lumine's jealousy. Childe knew of the fanclub and knew how much Scaramouche hated them. Childe sighed. Scaramouche thought about what Childe had said to him. Then finally decided to say something.

"Childe, honestly you should know that I wouldn't really understand what love really is."

"I mean I honestly thought you would at least understand it a little bit-"

" You know my past life ok?"

"The one you barely have any memory of?"

"Yes."

"...To be completely honest, you don't have enough pieces of your memory to-"

"Yes I know Childe. To be honest, I don't understand the point of this conversation. If you will excuse me, I will go."

Scaramouche walked off, ignoring the protests of Childe. He sighed as he walked into his room, thinking about what just happened and the sudden strange behavior with Kazuha. Could it be...he found out? Scaramouche shook his head and sighed as he tried to recollect more memories from his past life.

Meanwhile... with Kazuha:

Kazuha walked along the long corridor following Lumine when she suddenly stopped and asked, "Is there anyone you like?" Kazuha blinked and thought for a moment. That moment a light breeze had picked up a maple leaf and it landed in front of him. He picked it up and responded with "Whether if I do or if I don't, I will die anyhow from this." He turned and faced Lumine. "The 'disease' I am facing is something that is unavoidable, and I would rather die than... yes nevermind." He sighed and let go of the leaf, allowing it to fly away with the wind again. "Although my life might reach its end, I still need to find out who killed my friends. Then I can rest with my mind at ease." Lumine somehow knew he was lying, for there was a slight bitterness in his voice, along with a small tear sliding down his cheek. She sighed, and left to find Childe to ask him how his questioning had gone. She found him lost in his own thoughts, probably confused at what had happened when he questioned Scaramouche. When she asked him what had happened, he looked up in confusion. "...when did you get here?" Lumine sighed and slapped his arm forcing him to make a weak chuckle. She then asked him about what had happened. He sighed as he explained, and she was shocked at the result as well. "Well I am mainly concerned about how he cannot understand what "love" is after having SO many fangirls but what also concerns me is the fact he can remember a bit about his past life." Lumine thought for a bit, before remembering that Scaramouche was quite close with Kazuha for a strange reason. She ran back to find Kazuha still looking out the corridor's large windows, but there was a strange look in his eyes. He turned and surprisingly smiled at Lumine saying "Well, I will be going now. It's time for me to return to Inazuma."

Author's Note: hi

Well, this chapter was kind of cringe- ok so lol I'm not spoiling anything else sorry but yes Scaramouche likes Kazuha and no he cannot understand love that's why kazuha has the anime covid virus 

or hanahaki ok i dont watch too much anime and idk what else to describe hanahaki as lol uh

I need to watch some more anime if it isn't obvious :3 but i'm not the anime expert so ask author #2 [what? Oh uhm why-?]{cuz you watch a buttload of anime}