Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 13 Third person POV

HI SUP HOW R U

"...what do you mean?" Lumine asked Kazuha, confused and shocked at the same time. Kazuha laughed weakly before turning and responding with an "I have my reasons and I'm sorry but you can't stop me." Kazuha then coughed and jumped out the window of the corridor, riding the wind using his anemo vision. Lumine tried to stop him, but he was too far for her to get to him, and the wind current disappeared once he left. She sighed, and turned back to see Scaramouche behind her. She jumped back, surprised. He shook his head annoyed, but then said "I know I'm crazy and all that, but I need to go back to Inazuma, and also, have you seen Kazuha?" She shook her head and he sighed loudly. "Well, I'll get going now. Also, tell your boyfriend 'thanks for confusing me with all of your questions' for me, bye." Scaramouche disappeared, leaving her speechless and infuriated by these boys' antics. They wouldn't even listen to her??? She stomped off to be greeted by Paimon, who she had not seen in a while since she was in a fatui.

"Lumine! How have you been?"

"Paimon?! What are you doing here?"

"I was exploring Liyue to find which foods were the best, and I found a food stand with the most delicious mora meat! But the stall was packing up and I followed it here... I have no idea how though."

"Haha! Oh Paimon. How about I treat you to some crystal shrimp, golden shrimp balls, and some lotus flower crisp?"

"Ooh! Yes please!"

Lumine laughed and walked off to the exit of the headquarters with Paimon trailing after her and listing off the ingredients and where the foods originated. Lumine lightly giggled. "You never change Paimon." As they were eating, Lumine remembered what had happened and asked Paimon, "well, Paimon I need a favor." Paimon looked up at Lumine and responded with an "Sure! What do you need?" Lumine thought for a second and asked "...can you get me into Inazuma again?" Paimon looked shocked at her. "Paimon thought you were done with the place? "Yes, but I really need this trip." Paimon thought for a moment, and said "Paimon thinks she can get you back into Inazuma, but on one condition." "What is the condition Paimon? I'll do almost anything! I need to...well do something there, Childe also needs to come." "Wait wait wait, Paimon wants to know why you need to go first, and you are even bringing Childe." "Let's just say there is someone I need to meet there and have a chat with." Paimon gave a quizzical look to Lumine and sighed. "Well, then if it is that urgent, I need you to..." Lumine looked confused at the condition her friend Paimon needed. Then, it sank in. "Why-" Paimon shushed her and told her to talk to her afterwards, at the fat camp. "Paimon needs to talk to someone first! Wait for Paimon please." 3 hours later, Paimon told Lumine the details. "Paimon needs you to first prove you can go into Inazuma, and survive. Paimon suggests Lumine go train with someone, like...Childe." Lumine agreed to Paimon's condition, because she really needed to talk to Kazuha and Scaramouche. She needed to work things out with Kazuha and Scaramouche, or Kazuha would, well, die. Before she could ask Paimon more about her condition, Paimon disappeared, leaving a note which said "see you in 3 weeks."

Author's Note: This was long. No more :) NEXT CHAPTER.

Ok so this chapter was originally supposed to be like 7 sentences (lol) but then I decided to make it longer [FOR SOME REASON]

This chapter also had many disagreements hehe [No kidding :)]

Uh u won't be seeing kazuha or scaramouche till lumine gets to inazuma then the pov will swap to kazuha or scaramouche cuz we r mean [just you]

The actual good stuff will be coming starting from chapter #15 uwu