Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 14 Lumine POV

ez short stuff tmrw or maybe today ill update chapter 15 uwu 

"Hah ojou-chan, I seriously underestimated you..." I struck Childe with a wooden sword. He dodged and sent 3 hydro arrows at me, and I used anemo to take the arrows into my wind swirl then disarming Childe. "Well, I think that is enough training for today Childe." "Lumine we just started-" Childe responded worriedly. I sighed. "I just have... a lot on my mind." Then I walked off. Paimon was waiting for me at the entrance. I looked at her gratefully. She swirled into the air excitedly. "Let's go!" She floated over the gate while it opened for me. She came back down to my side floating next to my head. "So how do we get to Inazuma?" I asked her. She grinned excitedly. "Paimon'll show you! But we need to find Beidou." I followed her walking down the streets of Liyue. We made it near the harbor and I stopped to smell the scent of the sea that I haven't smelled for a long time. Being back in Liyue had triggered nostalgic memories to crash over me. The time I met Childe when being accused of murdering Rex Lapis, where I met Zhong Li who was secretly Rex Lapis, having to fight Childe at the Golden House... Paimon snapped me out of the trance I was in. Beidou came over. I hadn't seen Beidou in a very long time. She was her same old self. She waved, "Long time no see Traveler!" I smiled back. "What brings you back to Liyue?" She said, confused.

"Oh! Well-"

"She needs to get to Inazuma!"

Paimon interrupted. I nodded. Beidou looked at me quizzically.

"Why?"

"Well, my friend ran off to Inazuma and won't tell me what's wrong..."

"Hm, alright then but my ship hasn't been cleaned up since it was attacked by the Fatui."

She spat. My shoulders tensed. I didn't think Beidou would have a grudge against the fatui. "Paimon and I can help you clean the ship if you'd like?" I offered. Her eyes brightened. "Really?!" I nodded. "Yea! And Paimon can buy snacks for the trip!" Paimon said excitedly. I giggled at the fairy. And we headed off to clean the ship.

Author's Note: So this is author #2 and you can tell because it's not as LONG AS SOMEONE makes it. [-_-]

Commission: Help Beidou clean her ship from blood and dust. Note: Use Anemo or Hydro to clean it up.

LOL. THAT'S WHAT THE LUMINE OFFERING TO CLEAN BEIDOU'S SHIP REMINDED ME OF. I mean it's not an actual commission but still.

Also that someone is Author #1