Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 11 Scaramouche POV

Kazuha had run off quite suddenly. I wondered what he was doing, but to be honest, why should I? He's just my personal fatui agent who I am training. That's it. Well, I do wonder what he is doing. I shook my head. I should just mind my own business. But I was quite curious. I noticed him clutching his stomach while running off. Was he sick or something? I sighed and decided to visit him later. I continued practicing but my mind kept wandering off to Kazuha. I worried he was sick, had a certain disease, or he was just really hungry. I walked over to where he had gone finding a bathroom, with Kazuha coughing in it. I knocked on the door, and asked if I could come in to see what was going on. He called out weakly, because he did not notice I was there. I asked him again, but he politely declined. I decided to walk off after he declined, running into Childe. Actually, he ran into me. I grabbed his arm, but he shook my hand off, knocking on the bathroom door, opening it and Kazuha closed it quickly. I could hear Childe whispering to Kazuha, and from his tone, he sounded worried? For once he wasn't just concerned about himself or Lumine. But why was he even worried about Kazuha? And why was Childe allowed to help Kazuha but not me? Why am I even thinking that? I decided to walk off into the night once again, but this time I didn't come back.

The next day, I saw Childe with Lumine, and Lumine was talking with Kazuha. Lumine had a worried face and Kazuha was looking very nervous about this situation. Lumine sounded like she was trying to convince him about something but he just looked nervous. I caught his eye, and he looked away quickly. Lumine grabbed his arm, and pulled him somewhere. I decided to follow them but Childe pulled me over and asked me, "I have a very serious question, Scaramouche, do you like Kazuha?" The serious look on his face made this question look like a joke. "Why and how is that a serious question? And even if I did, why would I tell you?" Childe sighed. "Have you ever, well how should I put it, felt funny around Kazuha?" I slightly blushed. "Well I mean his sword technique-" "No I mean like your own feelings." I stopped, not knowing what he meant. "To be completely honest, I don't know what you mean." "You seriously don't-" I sighed and shook my head. I don't know what he meant by "like". Childe looked at me before asking, "Do you, well love Kazuha?"

Author's Note: Uh sorry for the cringe chapter and the not so exciting kind of cliff hanger lolz

Honestly I feel like we are going to make this fanfic rather long ;_;

No Scaramouche does not understand love and he only thinks of "like" to a friend (if he even has any friends-)

Yes Kazuha is kind of suffering from something :)