Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 15 Lumine POV

We sailed off and I sighed crashing onto a hammock. Beidou chuckled.

"So you gonna tell me why you so urgently needed me to help you get to Inazuma?"

"As I said earlier, my friend was rushing to get to Inazuma and didn't tell me what's going on with him."

Beidou chuckled. "You know you could've just asked me right? Instead of Paimon telling you and you having to help Paimon."

I had to process that for a while and then finally realized. "Ooohhhhhh, I should've done that without having to help Paimon-" Beidou laughed. "Well I hadn't seen you or Paimon in a while so I'm not really regretting that decision." Beidou chuckled again. "Oh look, we are nearing Inazuma!" Paimon pointed out the "Inazuman" Islands. "Wait, what are those?" I saw some strange marks, and waited to get closer to the entrance of Inazuma to see. In the front of the entrance, many of the guards were slaughtered brutally it seemed. I saw one guard was still breathing. I hurried over to try helping him, as he sat up coughing blood up. I heard him say something like "...ronin came back...killed everyone to get in...fatui ignored us...send help please..." Oh... so Scaramouche and Kazuha were already in Inazuma. I thought. Beidou had a sour look on her face. "That boy, always resulting in violence when it comes to Inazuma..." I looked at her confused. "Who are you talking about?" Beidou responded "Kaedehara Kazuha, a former member on my ship." I gaped at her. "You know who Kazuha is?!" She looked at me. " Course I do, why you asking?" I shook my head, "No reason." She gave me an unconvincing look. I tried changing the topic. "Uhm how do you know Kazuha did this?" She snorted "Easy, he's the only person that would do this. Also the cuts and injuries on them have his fighting mark on em." I looked at her in awe. "You know it's him just from the way these people look?" She barked a laugh. "He's lived on my boat almost his whole life, I know pretty much everything about him, like how he got the Hanahaki disease after getting into the fatui." She added, rolling her eyes. I stood there shocked.

"How did you find out he has the hanahaki disease?"

"Ning told me, said she could see it very clearly every time he visits her."

"Ning? You mean Ms. Ningguang?"

"Yep."

"How can Ms. Ningguang tell he has the hanahaki disease?"

"Ning's studied a ton of stuff very intelligent. Things like construction, disease, history about Liyue, stuff like that."

"Wow, I knew Ms. Ningguang was highly intelligent, but that's a lot of things."

"Haha! I know right. I was even surprised she allowed Ganyu and Keqing to help her."

"What about Mr. Zhong Li?"

"Now THAT was slightly surprising."

"Paimon woke up! What'd Paimon miss?"

"Nothing really." I said back. "Then let's go!" We walked off into Inazuma. I looked everywhere. Up and down, left and right. It was a whole new place to discover and explore! I could get lost in the place! Beidou seemed familiar with the place and immediately stalked around trying to navigate somewhere. We reached a small neighborhood and she finally looked relieved, but still very tense. She banged on a certain house that was smaller and wider than the others. We waited 34 agonizingly long seconds before she shouted "KAEDEHARA KAZUHA I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE." Another 10 long seconds passed before the door creaked open. Kazuha opened the door looking annoyed. "What do you-" He cut his sentence off when he saw Beidou's face. "Beidou? What're you doing here, and how did you find me?" Beidou shoved Kazuha aside and stormed in. "Lumine, what are you doing here?" I slapped him. "Kazuha, how can you just run off acting ok when you have the hanahaki disease????" Kazuha looked away, and at the same time, I heard a strike of lightning. He just pushed me into the house, not answering my question. Beidou was in what seemed to be the kitchen, looking at a pile of small petals with a smear of blood. The petals were beautiful. They were a midnight blue with a streak of violet in them. I froze. These were the colors of Scaramouche's hair and eyes. I looked at Kazuha. "You..." He looked down guiltily. Beidou looked VERY pissed off. She grabbed a cup and filled it with wine. She angrily drank it and propped her feet on the counter. Kazuha scratched at his throat. Beidou downed the cup in one whole gulp. Looking extremely pissed still. She noticed Kazuha scratching his throat. She grabbed a cup from the shelf and stormed outside. "Wait Beidou, It's still raining!" "I'VE DEALT WITH WORSE." She called back. I sat there awkwardly with Kazuha and listened to Paimon scarf down almost all the food. "S-so what are you doing here?" Kazuha asked. I glared at him. "WHY DO YOU THINK? NOT LIKE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THE HANAHAKI DISEASE AND DECIDED TO JUST BRUSH IT OFF." I yelled at him. He flinched but kept a hard face. "I don't want everyone to fuss over it.." I sighed. "Your life is at risk here Kazuha. Also why do the petals look like... well Scaramouche?" I said and picked up a handful of the petals carefully examining them. He scratched his throat again. I looked at him worriedly. I was about to offer him water before Beidou stormed back in. She had a few plants in her hand and grabbed a bowl from a cabinet. Then she spoke up. "Lumine I'm guessing you talked some sense into this kid?" I sighed slightly but nodded. Beidou came back in with a black drink. He looked at it with disgust but willingly drank it. He finished it and made a "blech" sound. Beidou rolled her eyes. "That'll help kill off the disease slightly but it won't hold off forever." She explained to me. I let out a relieved breath. Kazuha rolled his eyes "Beidou you're being way overprotective." He said. Beidou shot him a glare. "Kid you got a deadly disease in you Ning and I are helping." He sighed exasperatedly, "Yes, yes, and I'm very grateful." She rolled her eyes in return. Another flash of lightning struck outside. I heard footsteps heading our way, and heard a familiar voice yell at some people. "Move faster idiots." barked a familiar voice. "Y-yes master Scaramouche... but wouldn't it be faster and easier to use a cart...?" "Ugh just move it, we did not have time to get carts. We need to quickly get to..." We could hear them walking past this village and as they walked past this house we couldn't really hear much else, aside from hearing Scaramouche constantly complaining about how slow his comrades were. A cough from Kazuha reminded us about what we were supposed to be focused on. Beidou went back to lecturing him about things, but I could tell he was lost in his own thoughts. Kazuha sighed and stood up. He then walked out the door, and as Beidou yelled "Ay kid, where do you think you are going???" and he responded with a "to see Baal." Beidou just looked at the doorway he just passed through and darted past it, yelling "Are you crazy or-". But when she turned to look outside, Kazuha was gone.

Author's Note: OK! So that's done. That's like two pages and a fourth or so. I thought only Author #1 would be able to write that much. But I did forbid her from adding stuff in this chapter but ok. [haha u thought i actually had to change half of it and add more because you were not following the plot we set out in earlier chapters -_-] {you suck then >:P} Anyways uhm next chapter lmao.

So I was the one who wrote most of this and I'm Author #2. [u made so many wrong parts but ok-] So uhm hope you enjoyed 2 pages and a fourth of writing.

Idk if it was good or just a random load of stuff and lore and whatever.

NEXT! AUTHOR #1 TAKE OVER MY ARMS AND FINGERS ARE SORE [ok bestie]