Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 5 Scaramouche Pov

hi how are yall doing idk why i put this here i just did ok here is your very short few smoll paragraphs of actual story (also kazuha is probably way smarter than we wrote him as lol):

That was a close match. I had watched Kazuha fail and get eliminated because he was oblivious to the fact the sword he had been stabbed with had a dendro implant infused in it, and since Kazuha had been already afflicted by pyro, the end effect resulted in burning his wound until he passed out.

Hah what an idiot. He clearly is powerful, but his knowledge about the elements and their reactions to different elements is clearly not that great. If he had known a bit more, then I would assume he would have won the match.

"Ayoo Scaramouche!" I turned around clearly annoyed.

Scaramouche: "What do you want, ginger hair?"

Childe: "Ooh Nothing~"

Scaramouche: "Cut the crap and <[no]> off if you're not here for a valid reason"

Childe: *sighs* "Oh alright I had assumed you would already know~"

Scaramouche: "oh god- ginger hair just go away"

Childe: "Kazuha is being treated at the hospital wing if you want to visit your boyfriend~"

Scaramouche: "What- no I don't want to, now <[no]> off" <- flustered

Childe: *sigh* "Fine, but you're missing a good chance lover boy~"

Scaramouche: "No I'm not goodbye and have a terrible day"

Childe: "Fine I'll leave"

Childe walked out of the room but stopped in the doorway and said "Well, I would at least take "kAzUhA" as an apprentice agent or something. Or maybe I will actually~" I shoved him out of the room and walked out onto the balcony he used to spectate the match. "...huh not a bad idea actually."

I finally decided to visit Kazuha the next day before falling into a deep slumber.

Author's Note: Sorry it's short we (author one) couldn't really think of anything. And she just said "iT hAs tO Be lOnGeR" no it doesn't :D NEXT CHAPTER

From your two authors (the human grammarly removed herself)

Yes it's short i told u so :D