She thought for a while with her small little head with her finger tapping on her left cheek.

"I have everything I want Uncle Andrew. What do you want?" She said and turned around in my lap facing me.

What do I want?

"I want your Aunt Divya and Amar. Can you get them for me chicken nugget?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes again making me chuckle at her actions.

"I will! But you gotta stick to one name for me, and I like cookie."

"Sure cookie." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"First my wife, now my daughter. Just take away all the woman in my life." Jameson whined at me adjusting his tie.

"Gladly!" I said and kissed Elena again, while she giggled at the two men fighting over her. She is going to be heart breaker for sure.

"It's good to see you walking with humans though." Jameson said to me and picked up Elena from my lap.

"Maya! Are the boys ready?"

"Jameson! Stop rushing me. We are done, look!" She said coming downstairs with Danny in her arms and Alex holding her hand beside her.

They look like a perfect family, completely dressed up and picture perfect.

"Someone cleaned up nice." Amy said giving Danny to Jameson and hugged me.

"Thank you Amy!" I said hugging her back while Jameson just groaned in frustration.

I smiled at Amy's actions, she has been trying hard to make me happy, but sadly Jameson is the one feeling left out in this riot of mine. He is swamped with work, and I feel guilty of my actions now.

"Can we stop hugging and get moving?" Jameson said as the kids were busy in their screens.

"Your such a baby, Can't a girl hug her best friend?" Amy mumbled and moved away from me.

"No, you can't! If you ever feel like hugging anyone, hug me and only me." Jameson stressed the me part and I chuckled at his jealousy.

Jameson's always so possessive when it comes to Amaya.

"You can't tell me that. I hate it when you boss me around. Andrew, you and Jameson saw me at the same time, why did you not like me? If it was you and me, that would've been awesome right? He broke my heart and left me too, we deserve much better." Amaya said giving me and Jameson a heart attack.

That's true we did saw her at the same time , I was and I am obsessed with her courage, aloofness and her stupidity.

I don't know why I never felt that way, maybe we would've been great together. But, She is a firecracker that Jameson needs not me. And I just love Divya, despite the fact she left me. I still love her.

"Stop saying things like that Maya, How many times are you going to play that i-left-you card. And I don't think you can be happy without me, when you came for me all the way to win me back." Jameson said with a proud smile and pulled Amy into his arms and pecked her on the lips.

"Eww..Ewww..." Alex, Elena and me sang at their kiss and high-fived each other.

This is the first 5 min, I didn't feel the pain since she left. Maybe the pain will be gone one day but I want Divya in my life though.

And now we all are in the adoption court. We as in My dad, Madeleine, Shaurya, Ana, Vasudha Aunty, Harish Uncle, Dru, Arjun, Hannah and all other Amaya's friends and colleagues whom I don't know.