Almost Late (GeorgexDream) [Omegaverse]

(I had forgotten to put this)

Request: (Omegaverse au)
George is dreams mate (Alpha dream) (Onega George) and George is pregnant and it takes place in they're home;
George is over due with his child(ren)
And Dream is at work. And like George goes into labour or whateva and he is like panicking and he gets his suitcase ready to go to the hospital (idk why I chose hospital) dreams rushing to the hospital and like George is super pissed because dreams not there and like George arrives at the hospital and as he's giving birth Dream bursts through the doors, and he like apologizes for not being there for George and there kid(s) He stays there and their is some complications that cause the baby to be born with the umbilical cord around it's neck. But in the end it's fine <3

-------------------

George was very, very uncomfortable. He ran his hands over his belly, feeling his pups move slightly in his body. His twins were already past the date of their stay, for more than anyone had wanted and imagined and the omega felt like he was going to burst. With two pups as large and still as active as they could be in their cramped space, George felt that at any moment they would make their way into the world, exiting directly through his abdomen.

What a horrible mental image. George made a mental note to never think about that again.

The omega sighed deeply, pressing his palm where he felt one of the pups push insistently against his skin. "You won't get out that way. If you really want to get out you'll have to help me speed up this crap, I'm just as sick of this as you two are."

His twins obviously ignored what their mother was saying, wrestling some more until finally exhausting themselves and falling asleep a few minutes later. George breathed out in relief, now that his litter wasn't using his womb as a bouncy castle. Trying his best to move carefully and not wake up his hyperactive pair, the omega settled back on the couch, as best he could, and set out for a family nap, as long as the pups left him. Not long apparently.

As soon as he closed his eyes, a sudden and quite intense contraction jolted him, pushing all sleep away and making him almost scream. The litter in his belly began to stir and squirm again, now that their home had oppressed them tighter than they were used to (with the false contractions coming and going from time to time). The omega breathed slightly agitated. Okay, good. Apparently the pups were already coming, that was what he had wanted, right?

Standing up from the couch to get to the bag of things for when the twins were born George took it and thought for a moment. His alpha was at work, and he would be there for many more hours. The omega didn't want to be alone to deliver his litter, so without giving it much thought, he headed to the door with the hospital as his destination.

It wasn't usual for omegas to attend to hospitals to give birth, normally the company of their partners in their homes was enough to deliver and welcome the family they created. But for a small omega, with a couple of overdue and not really small pups, not to mention alone at home, it would be best not to risk it.

He called a cab, remembering that Clay had taken the car to work (and even if he hadn't, George felt too shaky to be able to drive) and waited sitting on his porch.

As soon as he saw the car arrive, luckily only about two minutes later, George scrambled to his feet and went to open the rear seat door, but it was locked.

"Wait, are you giving birth or something?"

The omega snorted at the question. "There's a reason I have to go to the hospital."

The man frowned at him, making no attempt to unlock the door. "Yeah... sorry man, but I'd rather save myself a gross mess in my car. Good luck."

And without saying more he started his vehicle and left.