Baby (DreamxGeorgexSapnap)

Request: Can I request a scenario of which irl Dream, a trans guy, gets pregnant after an 'active' night with Sapnap and George. He doesn't know which one is the father and decides to keep it a secret until something happens in which not only does his pregnancy get exposed out to the public's knowledge, but clearly everyone including George and Sapnap find out. He tells them and expects them to leave him only for them to be really happy and stay with him. You can decide who you want the father of the child(ren) will be! Please and thank you!

PS: I proofread and edited this kinda poorly, so sorry if there's weird parts or something. I'll try to do it better later. I don't think I'll be able to do it properly at the moment

@MsMarvel05 Hi, i remember you asked me to mention you in these kind of works (I think? sorry, my memory's kinda crap) still, i hope you like this work, pregnant Dream and DreamNotNap. You could also make a request if you wanted to (but i'm the slowest writer ever and also already drowning in pending request, so sorry, it might, surely take a while)

------------------------

Dream ran his hands through his hair. Okay breathe, it's not that bad. You are just pregnant of one of your best friends. And you have no idea of which one.

He groaned loudly, covering his face with his hands and feeling his mind go blank. Oh fuck, what the hell was he going to do now? Uncovering one of his eyes to catch a glimpse of the thing on the sink, Dream reached out to take it, feeling his arm shake as the pair of pink lines seemed to flash toward him. Two lines = pregnancy.

Okay yeah, those things could fail. Two weak lines were not a confirmation, that thing could give you a doubtful result if the ink was faint or difficult to determine. But those two lines were so loud that they almost screamed at him. It was like they were taunting him.

Dream threw the stick in the trash. He didn't want to see or touch it anymore. He got up and left the room.

He needed a real confirmation.

-----------------------------

Confirmed it was. The yellowed paper, full of irrelevant words and personal information, laid on the dining room table in his house. A line between all that jumble of letters protruded from the paper.

Result: Positive.

Dream ran his hands through his hair again. It wasn't exactly the pregnancy what tormented him. It was remembering how it had happened. The reunion with his friends that ended in such an animated way, more than any of the three could have imagined, and now, two months later, alone in his house and with his mind in knots, Dream wondered what he was going to do.

The option to terminate the pregnancy was there, but he didn't really consider it. He didn't want to do it. Yes, it was a situation that he hadn't wanted in the first place, but it was nothing more than the consequence of their actions, none of them had cared about protection that night. Dream frowned at the memory of that detail. Well, shit.

He was going to do this. He knew he could do it. And he wasn't going to tell the boys, he didn't want them to know. What the fuck was he going to do then? He had no idea, but he knew he could come up with something. After all he was a master at improvising.

-------------------------------------

Truth be told, hiding a pregnancy from an audience as large as his, plus his two best friends was fairly tricky. Yes, the fact that he didn't have to show his face or any other part of himself was a big aid. If he ever had to worry that, doing a bad move in front of a camera, or have a reflection that would give him away, Dream felt that he would be doomed by now.