" what about it?" jin hyung ask.

" ladies and gentlemen I asked you not to take them to namjoon and Lisa because. They are completely suspicious right now." she said and it felt so weird.

" what have they done now?" yoongi Hyung ask almost at the verge of a mental breakdown out of the stress.

" y/n kept tabs on both of them. She legit never trusted them especially since they had no background. They just happen to suddenly appear one day when y/n left with her mom. So they were always an interesting topic." Rose said and looked for papers and slammed it on the glass table.

I looked around and picked a sheet on the top.

"These are their complete biography I found in y/N's room. From their birthday to when they last aet rice." she says and cracks her fingers. We all went through different papers.

"If you sum everything up... Both of them are heirs of a mediocre tawainese mafia association."we all gasp hearing that.

"after a lil more research i found out. This gang which is an average criminal group by now was an large scale mafia organisation in the 90s. Which  got completely ruined because of an Italian gang called 'noirelune' which is a French word  and literally translates to black. Moon. Which happens to be the same meaning as luna and you know who and what luna is." everything became more complicated as rose says.

The room fell silent.

" I did a little more research since moon was being overly involved in this and I found out the leader of noire lune is a man with half Korean ethnicity. His mother happened to be korean and father the biggest Italian mob of the 60s. Now you ask what does this have to do with us? " she says and this was the real deal.

My head had already made numerous stories.

" well well.. My dear the mob leader of the scariest gang ever in the history of crimes is Sandrane ricci. Aka Choi singwoo the maternal grand father of choi y/n. Aka luna.... The only heir of noirelune. " my body lost all its blood.

The only thing that was audible were gasps. This was not just a simple issue of s oppressive father but this included rivalry that goes back to the 1960s.

At this point anything is possible.

Y/n was the granddaughter of Sandrane ricci. He is literally an idol to mobsters. They are legends. This was nasuaetic and scary who would have thought that normal general surgeon at a very normal hospital was such a big deal.

I was so messed up right now that it took me 2 seconds of recovery period until rose throws another bomb.

"so what do you mean by dropping a grenade at us" jimin being clueless and shocked.

"nothing much it's just. Y/n is scary. She has way too many identities. She has Italian mafia under her to just shut up and fear her and lastly namjoon and Lisa are clearly here to destroy y/n since if she is dead noirelune is done for. They don't take anyone else as their leader other than someone from the ricci family. So yeah they are done if y/n dies." I continued after her stopping her midway.

" and if y/n dead, is what they need. They are too dangerous and y/n already knows every single thing but what even stopped her from doing this. Like in front of noire lune, Lee gang is nothing. What even made lisa to prioritise Lee if she was after noirlune? "I ask.

Rose sighs and it looked jennie understood it too we all looked at her.

"her plan was perfect. She and her right hand namjoon would take in the Lee gang. Will kill y/n and even destroy noirelune. But the variable was when amidst the drama of pretending to be y/n and dating you... She actually fell in love with you and started to desire something other than revenge." she said and it shocked me to the core.

What the actual fuck.Hosoek hyung left a sigh..

And I came to reality. Okay what!!!!

" where is y/n!? Is she even gonno stay at the hospital if this is what really she wants" i said and took my phone out when Rose stopped me.

"don't bother except y/N's phone no other phone will work here. The only way of communication is texting via Internet and you can't do it with ur phone" she says and I just sigh.

"but don't worry I have put three layer security in the hospital she won't be able to escape." Rose said and I felt assured.

"and the only person who can tell us more? Is there such person?" I ask looking at rose.

"well apparently in our gang. There is someone who knew everything.... Y/n is a clear glass of water infront of the person." jisoo says and they all smirk.

I looked at them and kinda understood but wasn't sure.

............

Who do you think the person is?

Sorry for the boring chapter.

It was important to explain the shit and I'm still sorry.