"What if we lose this spot?" I question, the forest was like a maze.

"We won't go too far, we'll stick along the stream and not go into the forest." He suggested and that seemed reasonable so I got up. "Oh—" he halted making me stop too, "do you know how to use a gun?"

My eyes widened and shook my head vehemently.

He stuck his tongue in his cheek, "thought so. Okay uh— what about a knife?" He asked and I shook my head again. He bit his lip and thought for a moment, "alright, now that's something we need to fix."

"But I have you, right?" I asked feeling panicked, was he going to leave me? He chuckled at my sudden panicked question.

"You do, But it would be best if you'd at least learn some basic combat skills, just in case of course." He ruefully smiled up at me.

My mind relaxed, that was a good suggestion, I guess it would do me good though, I hoped I never had to fight anything.

"Sure, sounds good to me." I agreed making his face brighten.

"Great! That would give us something else to do, and then we can finally find a way to leave this place." He grinned.

"What about Jimin—?" I asked full of worry.

"Ah—"

His face fell at that, he looked perplexed for a moment, thinking. "I'm sure Commander Namjoon would also try to help get him out of here too, I'm sure they'll be fine." He grinned again. Seeing him smile for some reason really calmed my nerves. It was as if there wasn't a bad thing in the world, well except that he was literally strapped up in fire arms.

"Anyway, I'll train you later in the evening when it's less hot. Shall we?"

We walked along the bank of the stream, I looked back at the spot I saw the man named V, I wonder who he was and where he went off to or came from. Also his heeds of warning, troubled me. I watched as Jungkook found a long stick he observed it for a moment before sharply throwing it at the water like a spear making me flinch.

"Yes—!" He cheered as he pulled the stick out, on its end he managed to skewer a fish, I gasped. He turned to me with one of his nose crinkling grins, "look, lunch!"

I couldn't help but break into a smile and laugh at that, I liked that he was making light of the situation, no matter how terrifying it really was, I was soon beginning to see this once intimidating army man to just a young guy with a lot of character.

"That was so impressive! Where'd you learn that from?" I inquired.

"My commander of course!" He grinned form ear to ear, like a son who was so proud of their skills learnt from their dad.

"Wait— hold still." I rummaged into my satchel, pulling out a Polaroid camera I had. Taking it out I snapped a picture of him and his achievement, seeing it printed out, he came by my side and watched with me as it developed.

"I didn't know you had a camera on you. Shouldn't you be using it for more research purposes?" He asked before we both broke out into laughter at his pose with the skewered fish at the end of the stick like a trophy.

"That was the purpose of it, but it's alright. I have a lot of film packed, plus, it seemed like a moment that needed capturing." I shrugged. "Here." I gave the Polaroid to him.

"No, you keep it." He smiled, "you can put it in our journal and title it, "Jungkooks first fish."

The both of us snickered away at the silliness but I liked it, so I kept it for that purpose.