Chapter 7 : Late Night Blues

Start from the beginning

All were puzzled at what and where did Dream brought them to. They stood aimlessly at the car, whilst looking at Dream who was having a talk with the receptionist at the desk.

The conversation lasted for a good 5 minutes, before Dream circled back to them with a key.

"Alright, follow me!" shouted Dream, lightly beaming at his friends before guiding his friends towards one of the large domes.

They were now in front of the dome, where there's a large grey double doors separating the group from what's inside.

"I thought about it and even though I've spent way too much money as I anticipated but why not end it with a bang!" Dream announced which caused a huge confusion amongst all of them. What was Dream rambling on about?

Dream inserts the key into the hole, gripping on the key handle firmly.

"Let's end the day... with a welcoming party!!!" Dream yells as he twists the lock and revealing what was kept behind the double doors.

The coldness of the air conditioners that was trapped inside released onto the 10 individuals outside.

Lights of what seemed to be every shade of every color danced around the big party room. Everyone gaped at the grand finale for the day. Just how much money has Dream spent at this point?

"Oh my god..., Dream you did not..." Bad muttered, shocked at how much this could've costed.

"Everyone in chat, put Dream is POG!" Tubbo talked to the stream, which surprised Dream. How was Tommy still streaming live?

Either wat it didn't matter, he was glad that he made them happy.

"Thank you Dream!" Everyone except one said in unison, before instantly rushing into the party dome.

With that, the only people who was still standing at the entrance was Dream and Jake. Jake stared at Dream, and he finds that uncomfortable. He would like Jake to stop staring at him this instant.

"What?" Dream asked plainly, and Jake uttered not a word before letting out a complete burst of laughter. He was in stitches. The anger fueled in Dream, what was so funny?

"N-nothing, it's just that you will regret doing this later..." Jake said between laughs, wiping away a tear. It made Dream feel nervous. He had a gut feeling that something was not going to go as planned.

"but anyhow enjoy your second point" Jake patted Dream on the shoulder as he walks pass, Dream looking back at him as he gulped worriedly.

"Also one more thing... I don't need a whole party to have your friends' attention." Jake flexed, before turning his back on Dream, whose worry partially washed away with annoyance.

Dream : 2 Points

VS

Crunch (Jake) : 1 Point

First to 11/ Best of 20

Dream rolled his eyes, ignoring the remark before following the rest into the party dome.

The atmosphere was vibrant and instantly filled to the brim with joviality. The party guests were absolutely enjoying it and Dream was pleased to see that. Maybe he overthought too much about the plan backfiring-

"Hey everyone, let's dance!" Jake suddenly shouted in a masked frolic tone. His voice caught everyone's attention even Dream's. Then he hears a roar of excitement and agreement, before all of his friends began advancing towards the dance floor.

Scratch that. It was starting to backfire.

Dream's body sent shivers down his spine, as he witnesses Jake starting to take control of his idea of a party and Dream was not going to let him get any credit out of it. He immediately ran towards the Bluetooth stereos, beating Jake who was about to do the same thing.