Chapter 2 : Dream's Dark World

Começar do início

I don't know but I will keep you informed if I receive some more information.

George

k

Bad

See you muffinheads :)

Bad set down his phone, ruffling his hair in stress. He groaned in frustration. He wanted to help his friend, even though he said that 'he was alright'.

But he can't do anything, since he had no idea what was the problem. If he doesn't know the problem he can't help at all.

Although he didn't know that the problem was just right in front of him.

His head then sparked up an idea, if he can't figure out the problem, why not move towards the problem?

"Oh! I am a genius!" Bad exclaimed loudly, perhaps too loudly. His door slowly creaked out and popped out was his roommate's head.

"Darryl. Can you please shut up, I'm trying to have some sleep. You muffinhead." his roommate groggily scolded, rubbing his/her eyes.

"Sorry~"

He went back to his computer, opening a search tab.

He remembered that Dream once sent his address to him whenever they wanted to pay a visit.

He typed the address into Google Maps.

Enter.

(11:13 AM, Dream)

Dream returned back home, his head giving one hell of a pain. The sensation was throbbing, like someone was constantly banging his brain with a sledgehammer.

He slowly stumbles into his house, he looked like a deranged drunk angsty teen, because that is what he is except for the drunk and deranged part of course.

He rummaged through his medical cabinet, grabbing some ibuprofen and a bottle of paracetamol. He tossed two of each into his mouth before downing it with water.

After putting the groceries away, he realized that he didn't even take a shower this morning. No wonder it stinks like an old man's sock. He literally splashed some water onto his face that morning.

But he decided not to take one, because fuck it, his life was at this stage at this time, staying clean is the least of his worries right now.

Trudging to his room, he sat down in his chair to think. He needed time to think.

What had he become?

From a successful YouTuber with over 23 Million subs to a depressed emo looking teenager who nobody likes or care for.

Dream leaned back in his seat, he stared at what seems to be the most interesting ceiling ever. His eyes were stinging, his head was hurting, his fans started to hate him, and his friends neglected him.

There he goes, with his daily dose of drowning himself with negative thoughts and unnecessary feelings. He wished he could block off everything from what life throws at him but in reality it was obviously impossible.