Importance of Support

Start from the beginning

Dreaming about the past.
His comprehension of everything came from every single day of his childhood.
Back when he was born, his parents kept him isolated, teaching him language in their own way.
Giving him punishments for getting it wrong.
Also when he was correct.
Restrictions, constant pain pinned somewhere on his body.
It was normal for him.
Hurtful words. Normal.
Abuse. Normal.
At some point
everything,
Hell.

In the alleyway, still, Kenji was completely out. Tokube crawled all over the place, while the kakuja dissipated slowly, like a dead dry leaf. It was soon spring.

The CCG lost Kenji very fast. Tokube moved him too quickly, but they still drove around, some on foot.
In one of the cars were Amon, together with two other investigators, Shinohara, who was driving, and his partner in the back, Suzuya.
"Say, Amon, what's the story behind the White Crow? I know you have some experience first hand with him, back in the 7th ward."
"...Shinohara, he's a very dangerous ghoul, though, there's something off with him now... No one have any logical theory of his action." Amon looked out the side window, glancing over the streets.
"White Crow is sooo intriguing~ I'm sure he won't die." Said Suzuya, playing around with some of his knives.
"Well, then his actions doesn't have any logical reason. He is labeled as an insane ghoul after all." Shinohara stopped at a red light, turning his head to Amon. "Where do you think he could've disappeared to?"
"...He's obviously wounded. When I looked into those dark eyes of his, he didn't seem to understand completely what was happening."
The car took a right turn. Amon noticed that people were running, looking scared.
"Shinohara, stop the car, quickly!"
Shinohara quickly drove to the side and stopped the car. All of them left the car quickly with their suitcases, besides Suzuya, who had his knives.
"What's the matter?" Amon stopped one of the people running.
"A- a monster ran through the crowd!"
"Do you know where it is now?"
"It ran into an alley way up there!" The man pointed.
"Thank you for your help." Amon nodded, and the man hurried away.
Shinohara stepped up beside Amon, placing his hand on his broad shoulder.
"Lets go."
"Right."
They made their way over to an alleyway. The buildings made it mostly dark in the narrow alley. They carefully stepped into the darkness. Shinohara walked in front. His eyes quickly got used to the darkness and he could make out a big man's figure. He quickly fled without hesitation.
"Wait!" Shinohara called out, running towards him, but he stumble over something and stepped in something. He looked back to see a body lying in blood. It was Kenji, still unconscious.
Amon and Suzuya came quickly, seeing the same thing. Amon and Shinohara both stepped away on alert, but they found, that Kenji was sleeping soundly, cuddling up with his dissipating kakuja in his embrace. Suzuya crouched down to Kenji, poking him with the tip of one of his knives. No response.
"I'll inform the others where we are." Said Shinohara, passing Amon. "Keep an eye on him. This is a chance to finally get a hold on him." Shinohara signaled Suzuya to follow him.
Amon kept silent and looked over at Kenji. He stepped closer to him. Amon found it weird that his anger towards Kenji didn't surface.
Kenji scowled and mumbled something. Amon crouched down in curiosity of what he was mumbling.
"...so happy...-love you..." Kenji's face twitched in discomfort. Amon stared at him.
"...Even this trash has someone he loves?"
Amon kept his position, until Shinohara came back with several people. Shinohara glared into the darkness of the alleyway.
"...Could've that been him?" He wondered to himself.

The CCG transported Kenji to Cochlea. First, he got examined, after confirming that, in his state, he wouldn't wake up after several days. Their results shocked them.
"This really proves that his XSSS rating suits him. His behavior is caused by this." One of the doctor's pointed at a scan of Kenji's brain, where it was very deformed, with a laser pointer, as it was a huge screen facing out to everyone present. "Something made this part of his brain deformed. We don't know what, but it had to be an intelligent organism. In addition, further test showed several damaged parts, that have changed the brain's chemistry." The doctor glanced at the investigators that had gathered to hear the results of the research of Kenji. After all, Kenji had been a mystery since he first appeared.
"What does those mean?" A question surfaced between the investigators.
"They mean, that White Crow have a severe mental disorder. At this point we can't confirm what kind of disorder it is. But it plays a big role in his nature. It is what earned him his rating. Super dangerous and different." The doctor changed to a camera showing Kenji's face that had partly recovered from his kakuja state. Kenji was on a metal table. His whole body restricted to move.
"The White Crow has a almost admirable regenative ability, as previous encounters with him has shown, but in this state, that ability has been weakened.
From reports, there has also been written, that White Crow's kagukan is different than other ghouls. We've looked into it and our theory is, that it's a DNA mutation, making his eyes chemistry work different. When he gets excited, not only will his unknown kagune appear, the skin around his jaw begins to dry. We currently have no explanation for it."
The doctor was going to press the button to change the picture, but got interrupted by a scream.
"W-what?.... T-Tokube? Tokube, where are you? Please, it's coming back, please... No, no no no no no, Tokube!!"
Everyone was surprised by the sudden panicked voice, coming from the video.
Kenji was struggling in the sturdy strait jacket.
"He's awake?! How, the damages were severe! He should first awake in three days!" The doctors were startled, which lead them to stop the meeting.
"Nononono, no, I don't want this!! Tokube, Tokube please, I'm scared!" Kenji was trying to break free, but with the RC repressants and wounds, he was just wasting his energy. His eyes were glistening with tears.
"Toku--" the video got cut off and the doctors hurried back to where Kenji was located. The room got lit up.

Shinohara, Amon and Suzuya were present to the meeting.
"...Who do you think he is referring to?" Asked Shinohara.
"Huh?" Amon looked questionably at Shinohara.
"He called out to someone, Tokube... don't you think he acted weird?" Shinohara looked at Amon, while Suzuya was in the background making paper planes with important reports.
Amon kept silent, looking at the yellow lights on the ceiling.

////
Damn, I should make a schedule to follow, instead of just laying around thinking how to make progress on this story and not writing it down.

Note, that I will put up a illustration soon.
////