Eight

"Now, we will begin your training in order to- No! Stop chewing on your wound; you'll only make it worse!" Predaking snapped at Mavra.

Mavra only glared back.

"I said stop!" He growled.

"Fine! Continue, Your Bossiness." She adverted her attention to him.

"As I was saying, I'm going to teach you how to fight-"

"Which I already know how to do." Mavra cut him off.

"...how to fight Autobots." He huffed, annoyed at her once again.

"But you said they're the same species as your Decepticons, right? So they can't be too hard to  handle." She tilted her head.

"Yes, but I do not wish for you to underestimate them and get harmed during battle." Predaking explained, "You are very valuable to me."

He paused once he noticed her reaction to that last bit. Mavra's brows were raised in surprise and she looked curious.

Adorable... he thought. He quickly shook that thought away.

"Very valuable to our side- the right side." He added.

"I see..." Mavra nodded, doing her best to hide a growing smirk on her lip plates.

She knew damn well how she made him feel. Perhaps she may give him a chance in the future. She'll consider it. He was an Alpha after all. A handsome one at that.

"Show me your beginning battle stance." Predaking ordered.

"Alright," Mavra lowered her front half to the floor, raising her tail, and spreading her legs apart as if she were to pounce, showing her fighting stance. She bared her teeth for effect.

Predaking watched this before slowed walking around around her and eyeing the way her stance was set up.

"Good." He commented as he returned to be in front of her.

Mavra stood straight.

"Now we spar."

"What's that?"

"It's like play fighting."

"You want to play with me? Like we're sparklings?"

"No. Like the adults we are. Just don't cause any permanent or serious damage."

"...okay?..."

"Stance." He ordered.

She obeyed.

"Now fight me!" He roared.

Mavra pounced first, Predaking dodged and pinned her in seconds.

He got off and yelled, "Again."

Mavra had learned from her mistake and decided to wait for him to strike first.

"After you, my King." She challenged.

Predaking growled, circling her. But Mavra knew this trick. She had done it herself several times.

Once at her back, he pounced, but Mavra was ready this time. Quickly, she turned and dropped lower to the ground, catching Predaking by surprise. She jumped for his neck cables, grabbing them gently. He pushed her off before pouncing again. They wrestled, snapping and clawing before Mavra got the upper hand while Predaking was on his back. She growled, then noticed that she was sort of laying on top of him in a rather uncomfortable way. She got off rather quickly before he noticed too.

"Well done." He congratulated with a hint of a smile.

"You could have done better." She yawned.

"Let's go a few more times." He now knew it must be better if he just ignored her snarkyness.

"As you wish." She shook off, going back down in her stance.