Prolouge

Being in the Arctic sector was not ideal. It was too likely for one to freeze up or perish in the harsh climate. But one Predacon was willing to take the risk if it meant having an energon cave to herself. It would be worth the danger to be able to relax and refuel without worrying about mechs sneaking up on her or having to fight to the death for energon scraps.

The femme had gotten there mere moments before an older, larger mech came along with the same idea. He had no reason to worry about energon deficiency. Being big and strong, the mech could easily win fights and take all the energon for himself. The femme, however, was small.

Normally, femmes like her would find a large mate who would find and share their energon with them. But this one was stubborn and did not share the same beliefs as her fellow femmes. The others seemed miserable, being forced to mate and living like a sort of slave. This femme was not a slave! She would not act like one and would rather die than lose her honor and respect.

She would not let this cave be handed over to him so easily. She needed it to survive. Her tanks were low.

"Stand down, puny femme! This cave will be mine!" The mech snarled.

"Over my colorless husk!" The femme hissed.

The fighting began. Back and forth they went, biting, clawing, snapping, both doing anything to get the upper hand. Too busy fighting. Too busy to notice the large chunk of ice the mech's fire breath had hit. Too busy to notice their freezing bodies. Too busy to notice going into stasis. Too busy to notice they had become ice...