HELLUVA BOSS- EP. 8// Lovers Desire Pt. 3 (--Fanmade--)

Blitzo growls and almost rips the door off its hinges...

"What the fu- What?"

A dark figure stands outside the door...

Everyone was silent...

"HOW THE LIVING FUCK ARE YOU NOT DEAD!?" Blitzo screams off the top of his lungs.

Scarlette's brother comes into view, he looked much older than he used to...

When Scarlette's brother, Seth, always had white hair that was always neat and styled, a small set of horns that were black and white as any other imp around, a skinny, fragile look.

Seth sits down, "When I discovered my sister and Abaddon in the hospital, I knew it had something to do with my sister, especially when it came to my parents... Abaddon, I knew he was the first to go..."

"How the fucking shit are you alive though?!" Blitzo asks.

"I escaped my father before he had the chance to kill me. He missed, and I guess pretended like I was dead the entire time..." Seth stares at the ground, "But, I lived in another part of Hell for a while... it was worth it..."

"Do you know where Scarlette is?"

"No, and that is why I came here... I came to help you guys... here is a map of where she could be..." Seth says, laying the map on the table...

Blitzo and the rest come over and peak...

"I traced all the killings to one area... here in the Wrath Rings... While searching the surrounding areas, I found this bottle on the areas where Abaddon was beaten..."

Seth sets down a bottle of the Lovers' Desire potion...

Buck picks it up, "This is a Lovers' Desire potion! These are rare and very dangerous... And can't be in the wrong hands..."

"So, you don't mean... that Scarlette drank that?" Millie asks.

"Yep, and you can't just drink the potion yourself... you have to have someone there with you..." Seth says.

"So... this is the information we have so far... Striker took Scarlette and kidnapped her, Scarlette would never kill without consent, so she was forced. And now Scarlette's brother found a potion called Lovers' Desire where Abaddon was beaten..." Moxxie says.

"Ding Ding Ding! You got it right Moxxie!" Blitzo yells.

"So, we need to head to the Wrath Rings, following the map that Scarlette's brother has givin us!" Millie smiles.

"Yep, bet your ass when we get there, Striker will give up!" Blitzo grins.

"Um... I don't think it's that easy..." Loona says.

"One thing about the potion reads... 'Once the moon arranges with the sun, Whoever kisses the victim right At that moment, that victim will stay in that position internally'" Buck states.

Seth opens a book, and looks at the night sky, "We have two more hours until that happens..."

"What the fuck are we waiting for!? Get your asses in the van! Loony and Buck, you two stay in the room! We won't be gone that long!" Blitzo yells running towards the van...

---

Striker grabs Scarlette's hand and brings her up towards the mountains, right above the moon...

"Darlin' once the moon comes out... then we can kill that Ditzy Blueblood..." Striker grins.

"Who?" Scarlette asks.