HELLUVA BOSS- EP. 6// Murder Spree (<--Fanmade--)

Fair Warning: This will get a little sexual... 

Also sorry for the cringe...

Why is a beautiful meme above this horrible, trashy, unstable, shitty, poo, loser, dumb, ugly, and stupid episode?

Well bc every time I make a fan-made episode, you will see a different meme each time...

Let's take a moment to take in the beauty of this image, and then cry bc of this terrible episode...

Okay! Let's get into it! *Insert my obvious sarcasm... T-T*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 weeks of being in a comma, Scarlette finally woke up. She has been awake for hours.  She immediately saw someone standing at the foot of her bed.

"S-Striker?! What the fuck are you doing here!?"

He walks up towards her, "I came to say sorry, I never meant to hurt ya back there..."

Scarlette sits up and crosses her arms, "Oh really? Then how come you tried hurting my friends?"

"It was my job. They were in the way..."

"IN THE WAY OF WHAT? What was so important that you had to try to kill them? Why did you have that rifle? Why would you-"

He closes her mouth, "I will tell you soon. For now, I need to get ya out of here."

"Seriously? You are going to pay for these medical things? Plus, I will never go and follow you! N-E-V-E-R! EVER!"

"You don't need to pay if you could just run out..."

Before she could say a word he pulls her, opening the window, and jumps.

"AHH!!! ARE YOU INSANE!!!???" 

They land on his horse, and they ride off, she holds on to him as tight as she can...

The horse finally stops, she is squeezing him...

"Hey, Sugar blossom... You are snuggling me..."

She immediately let go of him, and blushes, "S-sorry..."

"Are you always so clingy? Apologizing to everyone that done you wrong? You always like that?"

"Yes..."

"Then why aren't you in heaven?"

"I was born here, Striker... I... had a bad childhood..."

"Mind tellin me?"

"No, I am not telling you..."

She was having a hard time getting down from the horse, he grabs her by the waist, accidentally touching her breast... She blushed and tried to hold in the scream...

 He sat her down gently, still holding her waist... They were close together almost touching...

"Uh... ha-ha... you are... really-"

He closes her mouth with his finger and moves it down, "Shh... "

He gets closer to her face, she pushes him away...

"What the fuck are you doing? You are... too close..."

He doesn't say anything...

"What makes you think the kidnapping me, helping me off a horse, and being friendly makes me want to kiss you? After all, you have done before, and you want a kiss? Hell no!"