HELLUVA BOSS- EP. 7// Mountain EverMoon// Pt. 3 (<--Fanmade--)

Moxxie's POV

We were running down the halls outside, halls that cover and topple over the sidewalks, like a shield against rain.

If Scarlette is right, and there really is something going on...

Honestly, I don't know what I would say.

It seems like something has changed as I've been feeling unusual lately...

My wheeze echoes through the hall, "Scarlette... Can we slow down?"

She slows down a bit, thank Satan...

I always liked Scarlette, for being herself and looking up to nobody. She knew what or when we could help ourselves, so she wouldn't help us when she knew that we could. But when she knew something was wrong, she would try to find out what it was...

She is incredible...

"Hey, dude, snap out of the trance that you're in!"

Scarlette snaps her fingers in front of my face...

"Wha? What? Oh, crumbs! Did I do it again?"

"You daydream a lot?" She asks.

I nod... I was a little embarrassed...

She sighs and puts her fingers on the bridge of her nose, "Why did I bring you along? Millie would have been a better idea..."

I felt a sudden rush of anger over me, "Why compare me to her!? Do you think I am a weakling?!"

"No, I was just saying! Plus, you are so slow, and you cough and wheeze like you are a fat guy that just ran a marathon! Get yourself together!"

"I never agreed in coming along on this journey! You get yourself together and let me go back into the room!"

"Fine then! Leave me along here to di-"

We both heard Millie's scream...

"MILLIE!!!" We both scream and run back up to the room.

Obviously, she was faster than I was, but something grabbed her foot and made her fly into the air.

"SCARL-"

Suddenly something grabs hold of my foot and flings me too.

I lost consciousness shortly after landing on her.

--- In the middle of a forest ---

No one's POV

Scarlette groans, opening her eyes and holding her forehead.

"What happened?..."

She looks at Moxxie, "Oh, you are passed out..."

She picks him up and puts him on her shoulder, "Oh... you weigh nothing..."

Moxxie groans a little, Scarlette sets him down.

"What's going on?" Moxxie wakes up.

"Well, we... are in a forest, apparently..." She looks around, "A forest of nothing... but trees... and... bushes... and wild animals..."

Moxxie screams, "WE HAVE TO GET BACK!!! WE HAVE TO GET BACK RIGHT NOW!!!"

Scarlette grabs him, "We are fine you big baby... It's not like Stolas will just pop out of nowhere..."

"HELLO, Little imps!" Stolas smiles.

Scarlette screams and falls backward.

"I just came here because I was on vacation with my family! I heard that my Blitzy~ was going to be here! And seeing you two imps here has told me that it's true! Unless you two are the only ones out on this mountain and you two are together?"