HELLUVA BOSS// Short Episode: After the Festival

This is not an official episode! Actually, this right after Scarlette dying.

All right, let's get into this 🥲 

Sorry if this is fuckin cringy as fuck, and sorry if I break some characters...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blitzo was sitting by Scarlette's hospital bed. The doctors told him that she was in a coma and not dead. But she had suffered through so many injuries that she may die.

"You stupid, hot bitch... Why did you have to fight that cocksucker..."

Someone (We definitely know) came in, "Blitzy! I heard about Scarlette and I just want to say that I am sorry that you had to deal with those tears and emotional issues!"

Blitzo turns to Stolas, "Yeah, okay, this isn't a good time to mess with me, Stolas..."

Stolas sits right by Scarlette's bed, "Do you think that you are the only one that cares about her? My daughter has been crying for hours when she heard that my precious Scarlette may be dead. My wife, Stella, was furious at someone on the phone for hours at end! I don't know who she was raging at... I cannot believe that this all happened right after the Harvest Festival! That was supposed to be the greatest day of the year! Why did she have to go into a coma!?"

Blitzo slaps Stolas, "Yeah, it's like you're blaming the festival thing on her."

The door opens and Moxxie and Millie walk in along with Loona. 

"Yeah, it's not like she ruined the festival or anything, all she did was fight off Striker and passed out." Millie says.

"She almost died, and there is a good chance she could! She saved me and Millie isn't that enough?" 

Stolas leaves

"What's his problem?..." Loona asks

"Nothing..." Blitzo says then leaves.

"You know... I kind of miss him calling me Loonie..."

"Okay, Loonie! I will keep calling you that from now on!"

"UGH!!! I WAS JOKING, BLITZO!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any requests, please feel free to tell me...