HELLUVA BOSS - The Harvest Moon Festival // S1: Episode 5 (Part one)

Blitzo lights a cigar and relaxes on Stolas's bed.

"I am sorry for having to move our little "randevu" early, I have an engagement this month on the full moon..." Stolas smiles, tied to a rope.

"When... this happens, it's not really something I fuss about..." Blitzo says burning the rope, "But do you really need the book for this farm bullshit, I mean I have fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll..."

"As shocking, as it may seem, Blitzy. My grimwa is actually credibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty bitty imps like yourself."

Blitzo pushes Stolas away when he was too close.

"The harvest moon is a very special occasion. It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals!" Stolas smiles.

"Wrath, huh? Half my employees are from there... Scarlette and I never really been here, It's full of inbreed chuckle fucks..."

"Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival?! I can guarantee you all special access~"

"Look I told you, we aren't bodyguards... I told you it was a one-time thing we did badly..."

"I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest festival, it's the same every year..."

"Well... if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast in a half, plus it's not like we could do jack shit without your book anyway..."

"I'm sowwy you cwients will have to wait..."

"Oh, fuck my clients!" Blitzo smiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Apartment -

Moxxie was sleeping, his phone rang, and he turned it off... it turned back on...

"What do you want, sir..." 

"Hey, hope I didn't wake you, Mox! Hope you and Mills would wanna visit the Wrath Rings for some Harvest bullshit this year!?"

Scarlette talks as well, "It will be fun~"

"Wait how did you get here, red?" Blitzo asks

"Followed you... here..."

"THE HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL!?!? YEE FUCKING HAW!!!" Millie yells

"Well... Millie likes the idea... Wait... Where are you calling from?"

Blitzo and Scarlette both fall...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all drive to Millie's parent's home...