5 | 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

"Wait." I whispered and stoposd Chuuya from going any further.

Chuuya gave me a weird look and before he could say anything I jumped back and dragged hin with me.

After some seconds Chuuya noticed ut too: there were people from the GSS hiding behind bushes and trying to shoot us.

I pulled out my gun and shot two or three people who were aiming for us.

When I noticed Chuuya doesn't have a weapon I pushed hin behind me: "Do you think you can protect yourself?"

Chuuya then activated his ability and was soon flying un the air on a piece of concrete he ripped off the ground.

I shot everyone who was trying to attack us and tried not to check on Chuuya.

I admit I was curious about him and his fighting skills since I never saw him fight more than one person.

Still I remained focused and kept dodging the attacks and shooting the men who attacked me.

After some time I noticed my gun was empty and I had no more bullets left.

That was a problem since I was still getting attacked so I had to dodge until I can come up with something.

One of them men ran towards me and attempted to shot me.

I jumped behind him and twisted the arm he was holding the gun in.

He dropped his gun to the floor and I took it after he fell on the floor as well.

I looked at him and shot him with his own gun. I wanted to maje sure he's dead so I shot him a few more times.

"What the hell are you doing asshole?"

I turned around to face Chuuya who was standing behind me holding two guns from the people he had taken down.

"Ah you're still alive! I was worried since you didn't have a proper weapon."

"Worried? Don't be stupid. I have my ability I don't need weapons."

He walked towards the building without waiting for me.

I quickly caught up and walked next to him.

"You're kinda short you know?"

Chuuya stopped and turned red: "I am fifteen years old! I will grow taller with time you know?!"

I couldn't help but laugh at his childishness.

When we reached the building and went in we saw a man sitting next to a stack with no fire.

"Good day sir. We've been sent by the port mafia to ask you some questions."

I spoke up and the mysterious man turned around.

"Aren't you cold?"

That was a weird thing to ask and didn't answer my question but still I responsed.

"Just a little, it's not that cold today."

Chuuya just gave me a weird look and I shrugged.

"Can you help me light the fireplace?"

I nodded and walked towards him.

While I was lighting the fire, Chuuya decided to ask him instead: "You're Rando right? I sure hope you are. We had questions for you and we need answers."

After the fire was lit I turned around to face Chuuya and walked up to him.

"We need to ask about the explosion."